on 9 May 2017
I bought this case in the Wintersweet design. I really like the design and the case actually fit very well on my laptop. The reason why I dislike the case is because it would pull the screen back very suddenly; I was afraid that the screen would be able to handle the weight and would break apart from the body of the MacBook (which is what my previous laptop did.) I'm not sure if this is true for the other designs, but for me, the case Wintersweet was too heavy for my MacBook.

Also, the Apple logo doesn't glow through the back, maybe I misinterpreted that it would but I personally would prefer if it did.
on 14 August 2017
It came promptly and looks great. I have only given 4 stars because even though it looks nice and is a great product (I truly do recommend you buy it) it is a little on the heavy side. Not so much that you'll notice it when you pick it up so don't let that be a reason for not buying but just on the screen. It takes a little time of adjustment from closing your lid, the first few times will more than likely result in a slight slam. Other than that it's very easy to fit, looks nice and comes with slots on the bottom for heat output as well as 4 moulds so the feet fit easily.
on 16 May 2017
This is actually my second time purchasing this case (my little nephew destroyed my first one with his markers and whatnot) and I had/have no complaints. It protects my MacBook and it looks great while doing so. Plus the floral pattern never faded (with the first one) and people always complimented me on my unique case :)

P.S. It may take a little effort to snap the case on correctly so be careful and patient!
on 30 March 2017
This fits perfectly on a Macbook Air 13 inch and looks nice, well my wife thinks so, it's a bit pink for me! There are of course many colours to chose from. It is handy the new visit friends who like us are 'Mac people' and there are Macs all over the place, the pink one stands out nicely!
on 10 April 2017
Fits my Macbook Air perfectly, is durable and the Apple logo shines through as opposed to being a cut out, but that was fine. It's somewhere between translucent and opaque in that you can still see your computer through it. Overall, great quality.
on 18 March 2017
Disappointingly the bottom cover lasted 4 months before the plastic around the back had cracked and fallen off. This is the third one I have had as each one has had the same problem. The others lasted longer than this one though.
on 14 October 2017
Does what it says, feels and looks nice! The only problem is from touching it there are now slight grease marks on it because of the matt affect you can see them in certain lights, I'm not sure how to clean it as it doesn't come off from rubbing it. Not a major issue, over all good product!
on 24 July 2017
I'm pleased with my purchase. It is good value for money and offers protection to the laptop. Which is what is required. Can't comment about long term durability having only just purchased the product.
on 16 February 2017
Good, but it gets filthy in about 2.8 seconds*

Easy to clip on, doesn't add much noticeable weight or thickness but it gets filthy to easily and is a bugger to clean. Currently looking for an alternative.

(*might not be accurate timing)
on 13 September 2017
really good quality product - and fits my MacBook Air (2012) perfectly.... i like how the surface has a very slight grip to it - very tactile... also, how there is no Topideal logo present. Would really recommend.