- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: I.B.Tauris (30 Aug. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1780769091
- ISBN-13: 978-1780769097
- Product Dimensions: 13 x 2.8 x 19.6 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 137,225 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Generation M: Young Muslims Changing the World Paperback – 30 Aug 2016
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'A crucial book at a critical time... A must-read' - Lyse Doucet, BBC Chief International Correspondent
'A compelling account of today's young Muslim consumers - Paul Polman, CEO of Unilever
A fresh and insightful perspective --Sir Martin Sorrell, founder and CEO of WPP
Unparalleled... For those within and concerned with modern Muslim communities --Professor Reina Lewis, author of Muslim Fashion: Contemporary Style Cultures
A vivid account --Farah Pandith, former Special Representative to Muslim Communities
About the Author
Shelina Janmohamed is the bestselling author of Love in a Headscarf. She is an established commentator on Muslim social and religious trends, and has written for the Guardian, the National and the BBC.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?