General Techniques of Cell Culture (Handbooks in Practical Animal Cell Biology) Paperback – 15 Oct 1993
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'The best thing about this book is its conciseness and its introductory chapters … and sensible advice … Tissue culture is not easy to describe and they make a pretty good job of it.' Janet Smith, BDSB Newsletter
The basic essentials of cell culture for those new to the field or looking for a concise reference guide. Covers equipment, media, sera, safety guidelines, and an array of step by step protocols for culturing cells successfully. Written for the non-specialist and accessible to all from graduate level to established research workers.See all Product Description
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Computing & Internet
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Biological Science
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology
- Books > Science & Nature > Experiments, Instruments & Measurements > Equipment & Techniques
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Biology > Molecular Biology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Research & Development