- Amazon Students Members Get an Extra 10% Off Selected Books Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Gender Trouble (Routledge Classics) Paperback – 1 May 2006
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Rereading this book, as well as reading it for the first time, reshapes the categories through which we experience and perform our lives and bodies. To be troubled in this way is an intellectual pleasure and a political necessity.' - Donna Haraway
About the Author
Judith Butler teaches in the Department of Rhetoric at the University of California, Berkeley. --This text refers to an alternate Paperback edition.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fast delivery but I have only just started reading so can't comment much on the content. I've read Judith Butler before though and found her to be a thought provoking author with... Read morePublished 16 months ago by Hannah
a forerunner on this topic, but too many similar books nowPublished 18 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is an interesting read and really helped with my discussion on Gender.Published 22 months ago by Sarah Griffiths
Utter drivel. It is unbelievable that fiction like this is referred to as 'academic'. Feminism is officially now a religion.Published on 28 Jan. 2015 by MichaelSavageFan
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Studies
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Theory & Movements
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Academic Sociology
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Communication Studies > Media Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies > Feminist Criticism
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Women's Studies > Writers & Writing