- Prime Student members get £10 off with a spend of £40 or more on Books. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Enter code SAVE10 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Gender Gap: The Biology of Male-Female Differences Paperback – 7 Nov 2001
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
David P. Barash holds a Ph.D. in zoology and is professor of psychology and zoology at the University of Washington, where he has taught since 1973. He has been especially active in the growth and development of sociobiology as a scientific discipline and has received numerous grants and awards, including election as a Fellow of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Professor Barash is the author of more than 170 technical articles, and 20 books. Judith Lipton received her M.D. degree from the University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, and completed her residency in psychiatry at the University of Washington. She is the founder and president emerita of the Washington Physicians for Social Responsibility, and Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association, specializing in women's health.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com