on 22 March 2013
Based on the dimensions I was a bit concerned that the case might be a tight fit for my FZ200, but in fact it is a perfect fit. The case is robust and well constructed with numerous pockets for storing things and provision for three means of carrying it--shoulder strap, belt loop and handle. For the price it is excellent value.
on 18 May 2013
Absolutely perfect for what I want - carries and protects the camera, comfortable handle, neck strap, room for instruction manual, spare battery, a few tissues and the car keys etc. Ideal if you want to put the camera inside other luggage for transport as there is no wasted space, and secure and sturdy enough to carry on its own when just 'out for the day'.
on 8 September 2013
Fits my FZ200 perfectly with the lens hood attached backwards, with zero free space for it to shake around in. The pouch is only big enough for a couple of batteries and memory cards though, so not a huge amount of free space but enough for me.
on 20 October 2013
I bought it with my Panasonic Lumix Fz200, the bag is sturdy and good quality. The camera sits safely. Only down side is that if you want to carry any thing apart from the camera then its not big enough for that. For example I am not a professional photographer, so generally my camera only comes out when i go out or I am on holiday. So i wanted to keep the batter charger as well in the bag. But that does not, fit. If you plan to keep only the camera or a memory card, then it perfect.
on 2 February 2014
Ordered this case along with my camera, Panasonic FZ200. It is ideal for the camera. A nice snug fit if you put the camera in first, then fold the shoulder strap in on top. Seems to be well made & of good quality with enough padding to protect the camera from moderate knocks. Enough room for a spare battery & cards etc. Another reviewer said not enough room for the charger, that is true but I can't see the need to carry the charger around all day. I recommend this case to anyone with an FZ200.
on 5 September 2015
This is a good strong case, and saved my camera from many unhappy experiences, such as being left out over night in our vegetable garden after I took some photos of the growing veggies for my blog. I could do with it being perhaps a little bit bigger, but this is not a complaint, only a mention... it is not the fault of the case if I try to put the camera in it when I am in a hurry. It has some useful little pockets, although I don't use them, and I like that I don't have to fiddle about with the zip to do it up with because it shuts perfectly well with the clip.
on 29 July 2015
Based on other reviews here I got this for my Panasonic FZ200. It's a perfect fit, discreet and a very neat bag - lots of useful pockets, stitching looks strong, good padding. Two things I really like about it: the top opens using a quick release buckle but you also have the option of zipping all round for extra security/weather protection; there is a roomy zipped pocket at the front (good for house keys and maybe a small purse) and a discreet small but deep pocket at the back for slipping in a credit card/oyster/cash so you wouldn't need to carry a separate bag for those. I haven't used it in earnest yet so can't tell how long it will last - would have been good to have the webbing for the shoulder straps go all the way around the bottom of the bag for extra strength but for the price this looks good value and looks good to carry around.
on 9 November 2014
I am delighted with this case, which I bought for my new Panasonic FZ200. It is well designed, sturdy and beautifully made. The camera fits perfectly with the lens hood screwed onto the camera in the reversed position, leaving space for the camera strap on top.

The zipped compartment inside the case neatly holds my shutter release and spare memory card, and I use the front zip pocket for car keys and phone when I am out and about.

When choosing this case I also considered a similar one made by Lowepro. I decided against that after reading that the front pocket closes with a short strip of Velcro, with the result that small items such as memory cards and spare batteries can fall out. The zip pockets on the Gem case are far more secure.

I would recommend this case to anyone with a Panasonic FZ200 or similarly sized camera.
on 26 April 2016
Got a lens hood on? Good luck trying to remove your camera then. It will either get stuck on the lip of the stitched on Velcro strip on the interior or get stuck on the attachable strips that aim to support the camera via the Velcro strip without the end of the camera coming into contact with the bottom of the bag. If you want to get your camera out of your bag quickly, good luck.

FYI, I have a Panasonic Lumix FZ200 and the camera gets stuck when the lens hood is stored on the camera (in reverse).
on 1 July 2013
I bought this bag specifically to provide protection for a Panasonic LZ20 bridge camera. One doesn't need to carry a vast range of lenses and accessories for this sort of camera, so not much extra room is needed in a bag (maybe for spare battery & SD card only). This bag is very well made but a match for my "compact" camera it isn't - much too big.
My only criticism of the bag itself is that the front catch is a bit fiddly and not conducive for a quick release if one wants to get the camera out quickly.