Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More DIYED Shop now Shop Kindle Shop Fire Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 29 December 2014
Great festival tent, did not let any rain in once set up properly (ie all tags tied and stretched out so as not to make contact with the inner sheet). Kept me warm and dry, needs a decent about of space and was perfect for myself and my girlfriend. 4 people can sit in it and drink, but it would be tight for 4 people.
on 16 January 2015
A very good product at a good price, well made, easy to put up, waterproof and snug. It is NOT a four man tent, but I think we all know that manufacturers exaggerate the available space. Three average adults will fit, plus some small items in the 'porch'. We were able to park the car next to the tent so all cooking stuff kept in the boot! It is a very good tent, with good quality zips and I thoroughly recommend it. As a very minor additional point, it is attractive too!
on 23 June 2014
A nice tent, the first time I used it it rained very heavily, the tent didn't leak, however there was a problem with the zipper on the outer door sticking due to stray threads of tent material getting caught in the zipper, some what annoying as it meant the porch area groundsheet collected water on it as a result. So this meant in going in and out of the tent in wet weather I was kneeling in a small puddle.
on 31 July 2014
Easy to set up, comfortable to sleep in. Build quality does not seem promising though: the zipper to the bag broke after the first day, and opening / closing the tent's zipper was also not effortless.
on 6 December 2014
This got us through 2 nights at a festival - it rained the first night and all 4 of us stayed warm and dry. Bit squashed, but we expected it to be cosy and it really was. Good nights sleep all round.
on 5 August 2013
The tent zip broke off after an hour of pitching it and it flooded that night. The tent was described as being waterproof and durable so it did not match the description, and we ended up spending the following night in our car.
on 25 July 2014
Was bought for three people to use at Glastonbury festival this year. The angle of the outside "flap" means the porch gets very wet very quickly if it is raining and it was leaking within three days, especially through the back. The outer skin does not fit the frame very well and it's difficult to peg out the guy-lines.

Absolutely do not recommend.
on 31 August 2014
Bought this 4 man tent for reading festival for 3 of us to camp in. I've never had more of a squeeze in my life, it was ridiculous. 2 people can fit in this with space for anything other than just themselves in a sleeping bag. For our 4 nights in this tent we had absolutely no space at all, we were squished against eachother in the night and I had to sleep with my feet on top of my bag because there was simply no where for it to go. Also this tent weighs so much to be carrying a mile across a muddy campsite along with other camping gear. The bag is small which is good in theory but there was no hope in hell of us packing the tent back up into it.

What I will say though is that this is absolutely waterproof which was a godsend! But in the end it wasn't enough to make the tent worth the money.
on 25 September 2013
Withstood a severe thunderstorm and heavy rain on first night. No leaks. Definately recommend this. Does not sleep 4 though.
on 20 August 2013
A good price and decent size - will sleep 3 adults relatively comfortably (if you're light on luggage and very good friends) or two with plenty of space for everything. I wouldn't want 4 adults in there though.

There are a few problems I found. Firstly the zips around the door are tricky to open and close, frequently getting caught in the fabric of the door surround. Secondly one of the poles was missing an end-section which made it difficult to attach to the groundsheet loop/catch.

Ultimately, it's a decent tent and certainly did the job. Happy given the price paid.

See one answered question