Size: 25 Litre|Colour: Black / Bright Lime|Change
Price:£15.95+ Free shipping

on 14 April 2017
Dreadful internal storage. Zips awful.
on 17 May 2013
To set the record straight. This bag is a brief case in the design of a shoulder rucksack. So the reviews that are giving it low stars and calling it rubbish are simply in error. If you are thinking of buying this bag. Thinking it is a day sack. Small ruck sack for use on a day long hike then your looking at the wrong product.

Sorry to say it, maybe the description on amazon isn't crafted well enough. But if anyone who saw this bag first and then still bought it as a day sack. You need taking out the gene pool sharpish.

This bag won't perform for that service much the same way a hard traditional brief case wouldn't be sufficient either. So blaming the bag for your error isn't justified. It can't be what it isn't meant to be. Fair enough the pic on this page makes it look wide and thick. But that is clearly filled to bursting point. Just fold a pair of jeans up as if you were putting them away in a draw. That's practically the size of it when it arrives with nothing in. It's a small slim bag designed for one purpose. To be a laptop bag.

The bag has two compartments. The back compartment in heavily padded and has a sleeve for a lap top to be housed in. Fit's my macbook pro in perfectly. However not much room for anything else. The front compartment is the typical pouch and pocket compartment you get. With all the smaller module pockets for pens, note books and the like. It has a little bit of give to it so you can put a sat-nav, a camera and some power adopters in there. I use it for A4 sketch books and some pencil cases. And it has a zipped out pocket under the gelert logo. I use that pocket to keep my kindle in.

The bag is awesome if you actually buy it for the purpose it was intended to be used in. It is waterproof. Made out of a robust thick pvc type material. That is the same as gelert's expedition range holdalls. As it is clearly from that same range of bags.

As a note too, I use mine in conjunction with a 40 L gelert expedition holdall. And it fits in the holdall very nicely when I have the room for it.
It's a nice neat, small slim bag with no extra material or bagginess to take up to much room if you put it in a larger bag to carry with other things.

So as a laptop bag it's perfect if you want a laptop bag you can carry on your shoulder to work or university. Knowing it's water proof and well padded and not so large you wish you had a bag small enough to just it a laptop in.

And at 15 pounds it's more then a bargain. Really happy with it. It looks cool too LoL
on 6 December 2012
As one of the other reviews has already said, this bag is really quite small. I bought it during Black Friday week to take over from an old Wilson rucksack I wear whilst cycling in to work.

The waterproofing is great: I haven't tried holding it under a shower or anything like that, but cycling along wet & muddy roads, the outside became rather wet & dirty, but nothing was affected on the inside. However, there just isn't much room inside it. I can comfortably fit a laptop, charger and a book roughly the size of the Guinness world records in the main pocket, but once I've done this you can't fit very much in the other main pocket.

So, its a very good bag - and the material feels like it'll last for aages, and as someone else pointed out perhaps after a bit it'll soften up and I'll be able to fit more in - but until then it's quite restrictive in what you can carry.
on 15 September 2014
I've had this bag for just a touch over a year now. The great thing about it was that it was small and had enough space to survive for a night somewhere other than my home.

Now the issues. In direct sunslight the bag can get very hot. The material will heat up and become rubbery. Not a biggy but still an annoyance.

Now a year on the bag has developed a MASSIVE hole in the top at one of the zip seems, Gelert's warranty is only 6 months so they will not help me patch this problem.

In all I loved this bag, it was handy during my London commutes. But for longevity and bang for your buck, go for North Face.
on 7 February 2013
I got this bag from the black friday deals, and was pleasantly surprised,

pros
-Very good quality and is built to last
-Very water resistant and i suspect would hold up to a decent shower

cons
-split into two compartments and can be hard to fit items in
on 24 June 2013
I bought this bag on the 21nd Nov 2012. I bought it mainly because of the price and wanting something that was waterproof because of the London weather. I have since taken it to Iceland, in February, and Ecuador, in April when heavy rain is common.

It is an ideal size to carry round, full, all day. The compartments are smallish but I could fit a number of cameras and lens as well as water and towels and books etc.

I decided to take this because there is a lot of padding on the back and on the straps. I carry a lot of things with sharp edges and with other bags I would sometimes feel them poking me in the back.

The Bag is comfortable and the waterproofing is exceptional.
on 7 December 2012
This bag was never a sure-it for me during the Black Friday Sales. It costed a measly 17.99 pounds which often translate to a lower build quality or design failure. When i got it, it is gorgeous. It has huge space on the first zip pocket for big parcels, and i can put a MBA 13" inside comfortably. I wouldn't recommend anyone putting a 15" laptop inside but I might be wrong. The bag seems to make my load feel much lighter than any other bag i have and it is amazing during the bad weather we have been experiencing for weeks now. I would have paid 30 pounds without second thoughts if i had known all these features were available in such a simple backpack.
on 2 December 2012
This bag was quite a surprise upon receiving for its sheer capacity and compartment available. With ample space in the back compartment, it can fit 2 large 15inch laptops. The front compartments have the standard amounts of pockets that a backpack should have and more space to even accomodate another laptop. I have yet to test it under a climate challenge but I believe its a worthy buy and I love the simplistic design.
on 6 April 2013
can carry my 15inch macbook pro - and various notes for work. Once i managed to carry an ipad as well as a full frame camera body with a 24-70 lens. Only draw back is that the zip sides (to make it waterproof) start to crack after a period of time also it can scratch really easily. but i would highly recommed buying this. taken it to hell and back basically and its still rugged
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 1 September 2013
I ride a motorbike to work and needed something that looks a bit more "executive" looking than traditional looking back packs. Fits my 15" laptop perfectly with, chunky headphones, jabra speakerphone, power etc, with more space. Not tried it in the wet, but on inpection I am confident that it will be fit for purpose.