- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Gatekeepers: The Role of the Professions in Corporate Governance: The Professions and Corporate Governance (Clarendon Lectures in Management Studies) Hardcover – 1 Jun 2006
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
John Coffee is the Adolf A. Berle Professor of Law at Columbia University Law School and Director of its Center on Corporate Governance. Listed by the National Law Journal as one of 'The 100 Most Influential Lawyers in the United States', he is a Fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences, a leading international authority on business and the law, corporate governance, and securities regulation, and has served on a wide range of corporate and governmental boards. His previous publications include Cases and Materials on Securities Regulations (with Seligman, 9th ed. 2003), Knights, Raiders, and Targets: The Impact of Hostile Takeover (with Lowenstein and Rose-Ackerman, 1988), Cases and Materials on Corporations (with Choper and Gilson, 6th ed. 2004), and Business Organization and Finance: Legal and Economic Principles (with Klein, 9th ed. 2004).
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I think this is a useful and informative book.
Reviewed by Craig Matteson, Ann Arbor, MI
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law > Jurisdictions Other Than England & EU
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Organisational Theory & Behaviour
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Business Law
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Reference & Education > Ethics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics