- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology: A Volume in the Series: Foundations in Diagnostic Pathology, 2e Hardcover – 6 Jun 2011
|New from||Used from|
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top Customer Reviews
Excellent tables, very helpful for a quick look!
5/5 value for money!
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
With ExpertConsult/Inkling you can no longer search across your purchased books at one go. You have to open and search within each book individually. Open your online book and you get three columns: a navigation column with list of chapters, a reading column, and a notes column (wasting valuable screen space). You have to click the search icon to get a text entry box. Search results are then replace the index in the navigation column, 10 at a time, 4-5 visible on a typical computer screen. To review your search results you have to scroll down through the first 10, then click next, then scroll down through the next 10, then click next, ten at a time. The contexts of individual search results are obscure. It shows a little text where your search term appears, but not which chapter or section it is in. Figures (often lots of them) are included in your results list. Individual search results are headed with figure numbers (not captions, not chapter or section heading) or sub-section titles. Even in the reading pane you can't see chapter and section titles, so you don't know what part of the book you're in. You are limited to linear access through the book - with links to previous and next sections at the top and bottom of the reading pane. To get to the next sub-section you have to scroll down to the bottom of the current sub-section. In order to navigate the index to different chapters or sections you have to exit your search results to get back the index pane.
May be a less inflationary publishing frenzy often unjustified by a true need would help all authors.
Here is a complete manageable book without stellar tips solid not too pricey compared to some atlases out there, and that pretty much sums it up.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Gastroenterology
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Other Branches of Medicine > Pathology
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Pathology