on 25 June 2013
I purchased this product about a month back, and I can honestly say that I felt it's benefits within a week of using it. I used to weight train vigorously in my twenties, and hit some decent poundage's in the squat, dead lift and bench press. After my late thirties I stopped doing so much weight training due to work commitments, family life, and being in pursuit of other interests as well. However! I recently started to get the weight training bug once more, and I had started upping the weight I was lifting in my garage basically to increase my strength due to the type of work I'm involved in.
I am now Fifty Three years of age and felt that my strength and stamina levels needed a boost, and after much debate I decided to use Creatine. There are many different products out there, and after looking through the ratings on Amazon, Qualitine caught my eye, as the price was competitive and the ratings were very good. After only a couple of days I did notice that my training sessions were lasting a lot longer, and I was pushing out a lot more reps. After ten days people in work were commenting on me looking chunkier and my arms are looking a lot bigger.
One could argue that I would have made these gains anyway as I had increased the amount that I had trained, but I can honestly say that I didn't expect to change my appearance this quickly, and especially due to my age. The product mixes almost instantly in water, there's no loading up as with many of the similar products, I haven't had any side affects and I will definitely be using Qualitine on a regular basis from now on.
on 20 June 2017
Good quality, happy with it.
on 15 January 2016
Lovely, good quality and well packaged..fab price and excellent service. Would recommend it 100%.
on 23 January 2014
Dissolves well into water, no loading phase required, seen some good gains in strength in my first phase using it.
on 20 February 2015
fantastic product
on 13 January 2014
The product has a good description. I would say the product works well after a session at the gym and I also like to have some before too.
on 21 October 2015
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 July 2014
perfect
on 4 December 2013
Good product i could tell it was working after a week as my reps went up and the weights went up, would highy reccomend
on 15 December 2013
it is great.not have ugly taste and easy to prepare.i do realy say that it is a good product.go for it

See one answered question