on 1 November 2016
I have been using this product for a years and I can tell this product work s really well.i use my blender to make the pills to powder then I take 8 gram twice a day one in the morning with my protien shake and one ofter gym with protien shake
on 14 December 2016
I take this before and after fasting workouts, it's great at preventing muscle breakdown (BCAA's in action). My muscles feel more pumped due to the creatine and the whey protein helps to rebuild my damaged muscle.
on 13 June 2016
After tracking my muscle mass accurately every two weeks I can confirm the amino acids do work. I have gained more muscle mass faster than I was before by taking 2 before and after each workout however one may be enough (it's recommended to take 4 before and after!)
As for the size, yes they are big but if you're fine with swallowing normal pills they're not that bad. Swallow it down fast with a mouthful of water and you'll be fine. If you do struggle with normal pills though you may find it a bit more difficult.
By taking 4 per workout, if you work out 5 times a week the whole tub will last you well over 3 months
on 27 November 2012
I am training for 7 years and in the last while i lost 4kg of muscles and nothing helped me.I tryed eating more,better,healthier but no results.I was even losing more muscles.After one week of aminomax i already got 1kg back and i have much more energy to train,i don't get tired so quick anymore.I'll combine it with whey protein for better results.
on 14 April 2014
A great way to preserve muscle mass add lean muscle and no saturated animal fat. To buy the separate amino acids would be more expensive, which are included. Micellar casein is expensive. Glutamine is important because it is dependent on a muscle cell growing as well as being most abundant in muscle. Taurine is good for eyes and heart rhythm. Side effects size strength and endurance. Quality. I ordered three in total, to last me.
on 8 May 2015
Good value for money and I can't complain from the quality, good choice indeed. The only reason I'd buy something different is the size of those pills - they are enormous. It's almost like a swallowing test every time I need to take them.
on 23 March 2015
I think it is essentially whey powder in form of pills with added creatine and taurine. According to the label, you have totally 700g of protein per tube so it maybe not as expensive as you think it is compared to the powder form. Each pill weights exactly 2.3g (as per my digital scale). Very easy to chew and convenient to carry than the shaker.
on 26 May 2015
Fantastic product I do see a size difference in my muscle since taking aminomax. I will continue to use it again and again.
on 10 July 2014
perfect
on 4 March 2015
I love this product,it really gives you results :)