Customer reviews

on 1 November 2016
I originally purchased this in a medium as I have a beige/golden beige skin colour, however found it far too dark. The light is perfect. I orginally also used a moisturiser underneath - have since learned that this goes against the point of using a BB cream - no wonder it didn't feel like it sank in! Now i dont use a moisturiser as well, it applies quickly and evenly providing nice coverage and glow and making me feel like a reasonable human being again. I use it for my easy day to day look as much quicker than applying thicker foundations.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 6 October 2015
Wasn't sure about this cream, having tried these skin perfectors before and been disappointed, but decided to trust the favourable reviews and give it a try, so glad I did. Its really light but you know after applying it something appears to be different in the look of your skin, I'm no spring chicken but I could see the fine lines had somehow diminished and my face had a healthy glow. Now put it on subscription, don't want to ever be without it.
on 26 January 2016
Foreign packaging and when I smelled the product I knew straight away it wasn't genuine. I have used this for years and it was completely different to the usual one I buy at a well know Supermarket - I could smell the difference!
on 25 December 2016
I don't have any knowledge about creams, but the receiving end said that she loves it.
on 15 August 2015
I have no need for foundation now, this BB cream is perfect. First put on, it looks okay, but then after a while the colour really settles down and makes your face look flawless. Definitely recommend.
on 17 June 2017
I will buy this product forever! I love it. So smooth and easy to apply, the colour looks great and it makes such a difference I wear it alone for my au naturel days!
on 30 April 2017
Fantastic alternative to foundation and so quick and easy to apply.
on 13 September 2014
This is awful, for a start it's orange ! And it looks so heavy and cakey ! It broke me our after using so I threw it away.
on 29 March 2016
Great product, my first BB cream, I can't believe how good it is! And it smells lovely too!
on 2 March 2017
Love it, just what I was looking for