- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Fitness Tracker reviews
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Garmin Vivosmart HR+ GPS Fitness Activity Tracker with Smart Notifications and Wrist Based Heart Rate Monitor - Regular, Black
|Price:||£139.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£60.00 (30%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tracks heart rate at the wrist day or night, to provide more accurate calories burned information
- Displays steps, calories, distance, heart rate, floors climbed, intensity minutes, time, date and monitors sleep
- GPS provides running metrics including distance, pace and personal records
- Learns your activity level, sets a personalised daily step goal and auto syncs with Garmin Connect
- Notifications: Displays text, email, call and social media alerts on your vivosmart HR+
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Garmin Vivosmart HR+ GPS Fitness Activity Tracker with Smart Notifications and Wrist Based Heart Rate Monitor - Regular, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£3.99||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||BEST WATCH||Navi Technology||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Are Batteries Included With the Product?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Are Batteries Needed To Power the Product or Is This Product a Battery?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Collection||Garmin Vivosmart HR+||Garmin Vivo||Garmin Vivo||Garmin Vivo||Garmin Vivo||—|
|Item Dimensions||1.27 x 6.35 x 2.03 cm||2.11 x 6.35 x 1.22 cm||3.05 x 5.59 x 1.27 cm||4.09 x 0.79 x 25.68 cm||3.05 x 22.61 x 1.27 cm||4.57 x 1.27 x 4.57 cm|
|Item Weight||45 grams||32 grams||45 grams||38 grams||45 grams||45 grams|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||0.3 Watt Hours||10 Watt Hours||0.8 Watt Hours||0.04 Watt Hours||0.8 Watt Hours||0.7 Watt Hours|
|Size||Regular (Up to 192 mm Wrist Size)||Regular||R-L (13.7cm-19.5cm)||One||XL (16.2cm-22.5cm)||One Size|
|Style||Wrist Based Heart Rate Monitor||UK Model||US Model||Vivoactive standard||EU Model||Garmin Forerunner 235 WHR Marsala Red|
Colour Name: Black | Size Name: Regular (Up to 192 mm Wrist Size)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Garmin Vivosmart HR+ GPS Fitness Activity Tracker with Smart Notifications and Wrist Based Heart Rate Monitor - Regular, Black.
Garmin vίvosmart HR+
Quick start manual
From the manufacturer
Garmin vivosmart HR+ GPS Fitness Activity Tracker
Smart Notifications and Wrist Based Heart Rate Monitor
Turn your steps into strides with Garmin vivosmart HR+, the GPS fitness activity tracker with Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology. Not only does it count steps, calories, floors climbed and intensity minutes, it also uses GPS satellites to track where you jog, walk or even roller skate. Additionally, you can use your vivosmart HR+ as a heart rate strap on your wrist when paired with other compatible Garmin devices.
The always-on sunlight readable touchscreen display allows you to view your stats and swipe and tap to see more.
Pair it with your smartphone to control music, stay connected with smart notifications and automatically sync with the Garmin Connect mobile app.
Key Features - vivosmart HR+
- Activity Tracking
- Wrist Heart Rate
- Running Metrics
- Intensity Minutes
- Floors Climbed
- Smart Notifications
- Auto Sync
- Move Bar Alert
- Move IQ
- Music Control
- Stop Watch
- Monitors Sleep
- Garmin Connect
Measure Activity Intensity with Wrist-based Heart Rate
vívosmart HR+ uses Garmin Elevate wrist heart rate technology to monitor heart rate at the wrist 24/7. That gives you the freedom to work out however you want, with no additional heart rate strap needed. Using heart rate, vivosmart HR+ provides calories burned information. Whether you’re going for a jog, playing a game with friends or trying out a boot camp class, it quantifies the intensity of your fitness activities using intensity minutes. This feature lets you monitor your progress against activity goals recommended by health organisations.
Beat Yesterday, Every Day
Garmin vivosmart HR+ learns your current activity level, then assigns an attainable daily step goal. As you meet your milestones, it will adjust your goal for the next day, gradually nudging you toward a healthier lifestyle. Throughout your day, it reminds you to stay active with a move bar and vibration alert if you’ve been inactive for 1 hour. Go for a short walk to reset the inactivity timer.
Take Your Activity and Running Metrics
Garmin vivosmart HR+ smart activity tracker is able to track distance, time and pace for indoor or outdoor activities. Vivosmart HR+ is GPS-enabled - you can get even more accurate distance and pace stats as well as a map of your activity when running or walking outdoors. Running Metrics include distance, pace, personal records, walk/run mode and virtual pacer. In addition to tracking your runs, steps and calories, vivosmart HR+ measures floors climbed and intensity minutes.
With Move IQ, you don’t need to start or stop your activity timer when you start a new activity. vívosmart HR+ can automatically tell the difference between movements like walking, running, biking, swimming and even using a cross trainer. You can review all your daily activities on Garmin Connect.
For detailed calorie tracking, you can create an account at MyFitnessPal and link it to your Garmin Connect account. This allows you to compare calories consumed to total calories burned, which vivosmart HR+ records throughout the day.
Stay active and connected with vivosmart HR+ smart activity tracker. Each time you receive a notification such as call, text, social music games etc from your compatible smartphone, your vivosmart HR+ gently vibrates and automatically displays the information. Simply touch and swipe the screen to read more. Other connected features allow you to control music and your VIRB action camera (sold separately) or find your misplaced phone.
Get Connected on Garmin Connect
Garmin vívosmart HR+ automatically syncs with your smartphone throughout the day to save your stats to Garmin’s free online community. Simply download Garmin Connect Mobile app to your phone or log on to Garmin Connect via your desktop, where you can save, plan and share your activity and beat yesterday in your daily step count. Connect with other users to challenge and compete.
|Garmin Vivofit 2||Garmin Vivofit 3||Garmin Vivosmart HR||Garmin Vivosmart HR+ GPS||Garmin Vivoactive||Garmin Vivoactive HR|
|Tracks Steps, Distance, Calories, Time and Sleep||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Personalised Daily Goal and Move bar||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Smart Notifications, Vibration Alerts||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|GPS-Enabled and Built-In Sports Apps||Running data only||✓||✓|
|Wrist Based Heart Rate Monitor||✓||✓||✓|
|Stairs Climbed and Intensity Minutes||✓||✓||✓|
|Battery||1 Year+||1 Year+||Up to 5 days (before recharging)||Up to 5 days in watch/activity tracking mode. Up to 8 hours using GPS||Up to 3 weeks in watch/activity tracking mode. Up to 10 hours using GPS||Up to 7 days in watch/activity tracking mode. Up to 13 hours using GPS|
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I won't bore you by telling you what it does because you can read the product specs, but I'll give me 2 pence on the device.
Battery life is wonderful, 4/6 days with it taking about an hour to charge fully, mint. Wish my phone lasted that long.
Touchscreen works like a charm & easy to see in dark & light.
Now for some things I wish I knew...
The weather function on it, lovely nifty little feature but have it in miles for your steps and temperature shows up in Fahrenheit, not Celcius. This works if you want it in kilometres but it changes it to Celcius. I'm in the UK so we use miles & Celcius, wish this feature could be incorporated.
Also the sleep tracking, wonderful feature but totally useless if you don't go to bed at the same time every night. Sure enough it tracks your movement and detects when you don't move. Decide to stay awake past your 10:30pm by watching a film for three hours, watch thinks you've been asleep from 10:30pm then you've gone for a stroll whilst you get yourself prepped for bed making the sleeptracker utterly useless. Could be fixed by incorporating a little Zzz button on your menu so you can say yes I'm in bed!
Last bit of information, if you're working in job that means you use your hands the pedometer will pick up this as movement and this means you'll be walking 20k steps in a day beating your weekly goal in a day!
Any question don't hesitate to contact me!
1. The heart rate monitor is not accurate. It has to be in the right place, and a little too tight on your wrist, for it to measure correctly. It also measures 'phantom' heart rate, for instance when I picked it up after charging this morning it was showing 107bpm. This is bound to effect your stats and average resting HR etc.
2. The GPS takes ages to register, sometimes minutes, so if you are out for a run you either have to wait for it to find you, or miss the first 2-3 minutes of the activity.
3. The App used with it is Garmin Connect, which is not specific to this device. So there is a lot of functionality on the app such as the cycling and swimming which can't be used with this device, which overcomplicates matters on the app and is frustrating because they can't be used.
4. The vibrate function is too loud - I bought this so that it would vibrate on my wrist in the early morning so as to not disturb my wife as I got up, however the noise is such that she wakes up anyway.
5. The 'floors' function does not always register so you don't meet your stairs goal for the day.
Having said all that, I'm fairly happy with is because it does what it needs to do on a basic level, and the step counter seems fairly accurate. It also is very sturdy, and waterproof for swimming which was important to me. As I get fitter I'll probably upgrade, but for now its the best that I can see for now at this price.
I'm already a garmin user (920xt) so have gone for the forerunner 35 in the end. It's not sold as an activity tracker, but has very similar features to this and for me whilst it's not quite as stylish it wins in function over form by a mile.
Sleep tracking seems to be accurate, sleeping and waking times are generally right. My favourite feature is the resting heart rate, this helps me monitor tiredness and general health and gives a good indication of these.
While it has faults I think it is generally a good fitness band,
Having not worn any watch for a while I have clunked it on a wall / pillar / door a few times but very scratch and bash resistant! (It sticks out about 1cm, or 5mm more than a standard thin watch)
Sleep tracker more accurate than I envisaged, and the waterproof enough for swimming tested ok! Mobile phone texts / emails handy.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
However - I have a Galaxy S7 and the device is not compatible with that.Read more
Look for similar items by category
- Sports & Outdoors > Fitness > Accessories > Fitness Planners
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports Technology > Activity Trackers
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports Technology > GPS Units > GPS Handhelds
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports Technology > GPS Units > GPS Running Monitors
- Sports & Outdoors > Sports Technology > Heart Rate Monitors