Garmin HUD in Car Navigation Display with Garmin StreetPilot Navigation App WE for iPhone/iPad
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- HUD+ projects turn-by-turn directions onto a transparent film on your windscreen or a reflector lens
- It provides an estimated time of arrival, lane assist and speed, traffic and safety camera alerts
- Works wirelessly to receive navigation information from your compatible Bluetooth-enabled smartphones running the free Garmin HUD app
- Easy to use and set up - apply the transparent film on your windscreen or reflector lens, place HUD on your dashboard and pair HUD with your phone
- HUD automatically adjusts its brightness level so projections are clearly visible in direct sunlight or at night
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Style Name: iPhone Compatible
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Garmin HUD (Head-Up Display) receives navigation information from your Bluetooth-enabled smartphone and projects crisp graphics onto your windscreen, making it easy to follow while still focusing on the road.
As well as being easy to use, HUD is also highly easy to set up. Simply download the free StreetPilot navigation app (scratch card included in the box), apply the transparent film onto your windscreen, (or attach the included reflector lens if you prefer), place HUD on your dashboard and pair the device with your iPhone 3GS (or later) or iPad 2 (or later) - which takes seconds. Choose your destination and the HUD will project turn-by-turn directions to get you there.
HUD automatically adjusts its brightness level, so its projections and turn by turn instructions are clearly visible in direct sunlight or at night. HUD provides turn indicators, distance to your next turn, current speed and speed limit, and estimated time arrival. The device will also let you know what lane to be in for your next manoeuvre, and can warn you of potential traffic delays and upcoming safety traffic camera locations.
An integrated USB port on your car's power/adapter cable makes it easy to charge your phone while you're driving.
Vehicle power/adapter cable
Scratch Card to download Garmin StreetPilot Navigation App
Quick Start Guide
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most recent customer reviews