- Looking for a case to fit your new sat nav? Check out the AmazonBasics GPS Travel Case, from our AmazonBasics bags and cases range, a new offering of quality consumer electronics accessories at great value prices.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Garmin ZUMO 390LM 4.3 inch Motorbike Satellite Navigation with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Bluetooth
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Large 4.3 inch touchscreen display is glove-friendly and easy to read, even in direct sunlight
- Curvy roads routing feature navigates to winding roads
- Be confident your routes reflect current map data with free updates for the useful life of the device
- Hands-free phone control and the ability to hear spoken turn-by-turn directions via your compatible helmet or headset
- Tough enough to ride through anything you can: Waterproof (IPX7), resists fuel spray and UV rays
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Garmin ZUMO 390LM 4.3 inch Motorbike Satellite Navigation with UK and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates and Bluetooth
Garmin ZUMO 395LM 4.3 inch Motorbike Satellite Navigation with UK, Ireland and Full Europe Maps, Free Lifetime Map Updates, Bluetooth and Car Mount Included
TomTom Rider 400 Satellite Navigation System with Lifetime European Maps,Traffic and Speed Camera Update
Koolertron Waterproof IPX7 Portable Universal Motorcycle 4.3 inches Touch Screen GPS Nav Navigation Navigator
TomTom VIO – Scooter Navigation Sat Nav
TomTom Start 25 5 inch Sat Nav with Western European Maps and Lifetime Map Updates
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Kldeals||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk|
|Connectivity Technology||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||Bluetooth||USB and Bluetooth||Bluetooth||USB|
|Display Size||4.3 inches||4.3 inches||4.3 inches||4.3 inches||2.4 inches||5 inches|
|Map Type||UK^Eastern_Europe^Western_Europe||Eastern_Europe^Western_Europe||Eastern_Europe; Western_Europe||UK||Single continent||Western_Europe|
|Special Feature||Bluetooth^Touchscreen||Bluetooth||Bluetooth; Touchscreen; Weather_sealing||Bluetooth||Bluetooth; Touchscreen||Touchscreen; Lane_assist|
|Traffic Features Description||Live Traffic||—||Live_Traffic||—||—||traffic|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Garmin zumo 390LM motorbike satellite navigation is rugged, waterproof (IPX7) and fuel-spray resistant. It has a 4.3 inch touchscreen display that is sunlight-readable and glove-friendly with an easy-to-use interface. Enjoy hands-free phone control and hear spoken directions via Bluetooth technology. An enhanced feature curvy roads provides routing to the windiest rides. Businesses open and close. New roads are built. Be confident your routes reflect current map data with free updates for the useful life of the device for the UK and Europe (45 countries). Zumo 390LM allows hands-free phone control and lets you hear spoken turn-by-turn directions via your compatible Bluetooth-enabled helmet or headset. A Service History Log records bike maintenance and there's even an automotive mount for car navigation. zūmo 390LM is also compatible with the Garmin Tyre Pressure Monitor System (additional purchase required for each wheel; metal valve stems only; not intended for automotive use).
Garmin zūmo 390 with preloaded City Navigator Europe
motorcycle mount and hardware
motorcycle power cable
automotive suction cup mount
automotive power cable
quick start manual
From the manufacturer
|zumo 345LM||zumo 390LM||zumo 395LM||zumo 590LM||zumo 595LM|
|Screen size / Dual orientation display||4.3 inch / No||4.3 inch / No||4.3 inch / No||5 inch / Yes||5 inch / Yes|
|Lane Assist and Junction Views||✓||✓||✓||✓||Yes - Active Lane Guidance, PhotoReal and Bird’s Eye Junction View|
|Route avoidance / Curvy Road Routing / Adventurous Routing||Yes / Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes / No||Yes / Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes / No||Yes / Yes / Yes|
|Bluetooth hands-free calling (pair with compatible helmet/headset)||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Motorbike Specific Points of Interest||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Trip Planner, Trip Log and Roundtrip Routing||Yes / Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes / No||Yes / Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes / Yes||Yes / Yes / Yes|
|Speed Limit Indicator (Major Roads)||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Control music and media from smartphone or MP3 player||✓||✓||✓|
|Smart Notifications (via Smartphone Link App)||✓|
Top customer reviews
The unit is excellent cant fault it although I have not used it a great deal.
The text and images are a good size even for my eyes (not so good) and I can see the screen detail in sunlight. That's a a first!
It is the accessories that leave much to be desired.
The loom is a bit short and I had to fiddle quite a bit to get a satisfactory position for the block power unit.
I think the loom should be about 12 inches longer at the front end to allow an easier install
The ends of the loom were nicely soldered for an easy fit however the soldered ends were only about 2-3mm long and too short to fit to the battery terminals. So I had to strip the ends to get a good connection!
The mount looks flimsy and I am concerned that the satnav unit could drop out of the mount,
The mount is not thief proof and therefore the mount itself can be easily stolen. I will have to spend another £16 or so to make it less vulnerable.
Lastly there is a small screw with retains the electical connection and this was missing.
I notified Garmin of this. I was surprised for such a tiny item they wanted all purchase numbers and details. I expect that screw is produced for twopence! I sent the details and have been ignored so I will have to start chasing.
Not good Garmin.
More bad news 6th August 2014
I informed Garmin that the speech via my blue tooth was not distinct.
They asked me to send details SerNo etc which I did and I have heard no more. I will have to remind them again.
I am finding it impossible to hear the directions through the blue tooth Scalarider at above 35MPH.
One compensation the screen is good enough to read in most daylight situations. That's a relief anyway.
The fact I have bought another is because I love the way it is easy to use, easy to see and is tuned into my Scala headset, which gives clear and concise instructions. This gives me great confidence going from A to B wherever I am in the world, especially if you are like me with no sense of direction. I would have given 5 stars only for the mount which I find difficult to put on at times with gloves, you need to make sure it is locked on properly, expensive lesson.
1. The price, it is expensive for what it is
2. The mount, its a bit cheap and flimsy looking and not lockable, the actual mechanism that holds the unit in position may not in my opinion be up to the job and I can imagine the unit coming out of the cradle at some point in use
3. When you remove the unit the connection pins are exposed so would need to be cleaned and dried if you connect the unit and the pins were wet. Personally I would have preferred a cable hard wired into the unit with a "remote" plug and socket.
4. For the money it would be nice if it came with a case and a screen saver
1. Very delicate connectors on the cheap looking mounting bracket on my motorbike, one broken when it arrived.
2. No MP3 player or Media Audio from phone.
3. Basecamp is not intuitive for route planning.
Am very disappointed with this, just coming to a European tour and am left with a GPS that does not live up to expectations.
390 < 550 !!!!!!! Should have done my research, as I usually do, rather than being suckered by sales patter
Most recent customer reviews
No means of taking it off.Read more
Look for similar items by category