on 6 April 2009
What an excellent product. I have been looking for a Garmin Nuvi with Bluetooth and could not find any for under £160. I searched for this 215T on Amazon after seeing it on Garmin's web site as it doesn't appear to be displayed on Amazons list. The Satnav works well, good clear instructions but I purchased this one for the added bluetooth which also works very well, easy to setup with my mobile and it also displays my phone book so no need to touch my phone at all. Would highly recommend this product, also a good deal cheaper than the 265 with bluetooth.
on 15 June 2009
For the money I have found this sat nav good value. The navigation system is good and easy to operate. The function that advises of the speed limit is useful as is the location of speed cameras. The audible alarm when you are near a speed camera serves as a reminder to watch your speed. The bluetooth is OK but not the best I have used.
on 18 April 2009
This is a very easy to use piece of equipment, gives clear and concise instructions and has been accurate so far. Only one small problem, I can't find where I'm supposed to plug the traffic ariel into.
on 9 June 2009
Does everything I expected for a good price.
Simple to use / set-up and a good display - the routes it has given us have seemed to be the quickest.We won't get lost again!!!!!!
on 16 October 2010
This is my second Nuvi. When the unit is first switched on is has to be updated via a pc within 60 days. The problem for me was that I was abroad for three weeks and forgot to update. When I wrote and asked Garmin whether it should send a reminder within the 60 day period I was told that customers didn't want a reminder! As a result the maps were completely out of date. I live in London and find the route selection to be very poor. Estimated time of journey bears no relation to the truth. The unit is constantly recalculating. One really annoying feature is that this satnav repeatedly takes me off motorways, up the slip road over the roundabout only to immediately to rejoin the same road. In Spain the signal was unreliable and everywhere I find myself stationary in huge traffic jams whilst my satnav displays the sign for light traffic. Worse of all though is Garmins customer services, I found them to be aggressive and rude at all levels. I personally will never buy anything from Garmin. There is plenty of feedback on the web complaining about Garmins attitude towards its customers.
on 16 November 2010
This was my first purchase of a sat nav, so read loads of reviews on all different models, Reviews on the 215, kinda made my mind up, but until you get it and try it, your still not sure if youve bought the right one, This price with added Bluetooth is excellent value considering the price of other models with this feature. So easy to set up and to use and the bluetooth is first class with my Nokia Express, The nav speach instructions are very clear, and touch screen is excellent So if your like me a first timer on Sat Nav and you dont want to pay big bucks, and a nav thats not complicated to use, then you wont go wrong with the 215 model., searched several sites and couldnt find it cheaper anywhere, excellent value, along with super saver free delivery.

Satisfied Customer
JS
on 23 July 2009
Bought this as a present for my sister who owns a Yaris. Seems to fit very snugly on the the inside of the car, gives clear directions, easy to update for Europe if needed and the battery life seems to be pretty good too.

She would recommend it for others!
on 1 October 2009
I liked the ease of use and most other things about it. Unfortunately, the one I received froze the first two times I used it after 10 mins use so I returned it.
10 out of 10 for Amazon, the returns process could not have been made any easier. No cost to me and a rapid and complete refund. Amazon are my supplier of choice for this one feature alone.
on 23 December 2009
I thought long and hard about buying a Sat Nav but in the end it was a friend who persuaded me because he kept raving about what it could do and how it would help me as i've never been very good at driving and following a map!
I purposefully bought one with bluetooth and that has been a bonus, no more worrying about what someone wants when they call whilst you're driving!I have found this one very clear and easy to use,also a bonus!
on 20 June 2014
very easy to understand and very clear. this I rate much better than my sisters tom tom. I would not hesitate to purchase another one so much so that she sometimes borrows mine. Garmen all the way for me.