- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
- Also check our best rated Sports Watch reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Garmin Forerunner 310XT GPS Multisport Watch - Grey
|Price:||£138.85 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Swim-proof GPS watch
- Ideal for triathletes and dedicated athletes
- 20 hour battery life
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver and Hotfix satellite prediction
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare with similar items
Garmin Forerunner 35 GPS Running Watch with Wrist-Based Heart Rate and Workouts - Black
Garmin Forerunner 735XT GPS Multisport and Running Watch - Black/Grey
Garmin Forerunner 25 GPS Running Watch - Large, Black/Red
Garmin Forerunner 305 Wrist-Worn GPS Personal Training Device with Heart Rate Monitor (discontinued by manufacturer) (discountinued by manufacturer)
Garmin Forerunner 620 GPS Running Watch with Colour Touchscreen Display and Heart Rate Monitor - Black/Blue
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||£4.25||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||AOT (UK VAT registered)||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||AOT (UK VAT registered)||BetterDealz UK|
|Are Batteries Included With the Product?||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Battery Cell Composition||—||Lithium Polymer||Lithium Polymer||Lithium Ion||—||Lithium Ion|
|Colour||grey||Black||Black/Grey||Black and Red||grey||black|
|Item Dimensions||2.03 x 5.33 x 5.59 cm||1.27 x 3.56 x 4.06 cm||4.44 x 1.19 x 4.44 cm||4.01 x 1.4 x 4.7 cm||0.01 x 0.01 x 0.01 cm||4.57 x 4.57 x 1.27 cm|
|Item Weight||45 grams||45 grams||45 grams||36 grams||77 grams||45 grams|
|Lithium Battery Energy Content||2.59 Watt Hours||0.68 Watt Hours||0.7 Watt Hours||5 Watt Hours||1.11 Watt Hours||5 Watt Hours|
|Lithium Battery Voltage||—||1 volt||3.8 volts||—||—||—|
|Size||Standard||One Size||One Size||Large||—||One Size|
|Special Feature||compass & GPS^pulse monitor^lap timer^stop watch||distance sensor||—||distance sensor||compass & GPS; pulse monitor; lap timer; stop watch||Advanced workouts^Alarm clock^Bluetooth^GPS^Heart rate monitor^Heart rate-based calorie computation^Interval training^Pace alert^Time/distance alert^Touch sensitive screen^Water resistant|
|Style||310XT GPS||GPS Running Watch||Black/Grey||Without Heart Rate Monitor||—||With Heart Rate Monitor|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Style Name: 310XT GPS
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Garmin Forerunner 310XT GPS Multisport Watch - Grey.
- Garmin Forerunner 310XT
- USB ANT stick
- AC charger
- Charging clip
- Owner's manual on disk
- Quick Start guide
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
* The device is waterproof. You can literally go swimming with it (although the GPS won't work well under water, but that's due to physics, and not Garmin's fault), and I took it along several muddy obstacle courses. Afterwards you just rinse it off.
* The heart rate monitor strap is washable (and much more comfortable to wear compared to the older models that had quite a wide semi-rigid part), you just detach it from the fastener buttons and reattach it later.
* You can configure the information the watch displays very flexibly. It does take some time, but once it's done, you can get all the info you would want during a run.
* Much improved battery life.
* You charge the device via a USB-connected claw with two metal teeth (looks a bit like a snake biting the watch). In principle good idea, but a bit fiddly, as the teeth may lose contact if you shift watch or computer around.
* Data sync has caused me much misery. The ANT+ stick included has a fantastically small form factor, and in principle you could leave it in the USB slot all the time. At least if you don't have small kids around the home whose tiny fingers are just the right size to pull it out and stuff it in their mouth. Then you need to store it somewhere, and the small form factor is no longer an advantage.
* Next, I developed sync issues. Garmin Express, the software that uploads the workouts to Garmin Connect (web based workout manager) would no longer connect to my watch. Suggested solution was to factory-reset the watch, but then you lose all the personalisation stuff.
* Finally, after less than two years, the ANT stick just stopped working. As it's out of warranty for Garmin, your only option is to replace it, which will set you back between £26 Garmin ANT CHIP and £41 (manufacturer's RRP) - or you go for a cheaper off-brand version.
In conclusion: GPS and fitness monitor functionality is great, but durability and handling of the accessories could be improved.
I went for the 310 because it looked sleeker (no angled body) but had the same button layout that I had become familiar with & also performed a lot of other computer related functions that I neither needed nor, indeed, could understand.
So far I have been pleased with it, finds satellites quickly, good clearly visible read-outs, I like the way it vibrates gently every mile & gives you your time for that mile, doesn't ask stupid questions like "Are you inside?".
I've only given it 4 stars because, although it looks more like a wrist-watch than a portable computer like the 305, it is, in fact, the same weight &, if anything, thicker than the 305, though that is not apparent from the photos on Amazon. I might be a bit unfair for docking it a star for appearance rather than functionality, but it's just that shade short of 100%.
Other than that I can thoroughly recommend it.
Well today, on Sunday 5th June 2016, I can report that my Garmin Forerunner died on me & is now as dead & useless as a door-nail - after about 18 months of use.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews