Garmin Edge 25 GPS Bike Computer
|Price:||£79.00 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£60.99 (44%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Tracks time, distance, speed and calories burned
- Customise data screens to display important ride information
- Compare successive rides over the same route with on screen courses
- Sync with Wi-Fi or Bluetooth for live tracking, incoming call and text alerts
- Compatible with ANT+ sensors, including speed, cadence and heart rate
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Style Name: Bike Computer
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Garmin Edge 25 GPS Bike ComputerGo the extra mile on your next ride with the easy-to-use Edge 25. This GPS + GLONASS-enabled bike computer tracks how far, how fast and where you ride with ANT+ heart rate and cadence compatibility. Bluetooth compatibility provides live tracking with automatic uploads to Garmin Connect which allows your friends to follow your ride. It's durable and small in size, which makes it ideal for travel. Just place it on the included bike mount and you're ready to roll. It's ideal for training and everyday riding. Upload to Garmin Connect to view your ride on a map, analyse it and share it. Use the courses feature to follow new rides, challenge your time on previous rides or download rides from other Garmin Connect users for a virtual competition.
Garmin Edge 25
Quick Start Manual
From the manufacturer
Compact, Easy-to-use GPS Bike Computer With Connected Features
Small and Powerful
Weighing only 25g/0.9 oz., the Garmin Edge 25 is the smallest cycling GPS computer in the world, making it perfect for travel. The simple interface makes it easy to start, save and share activities. The crisp, clear display makes it easy to read and it offers all the necessary stats you need to take your ride to the next level. Just place it on the included bike mount and you’re ready to roll.
Tracks Ride Data
Go the extra mile. The easy-to-use Garmin Edge 25 captures essential stats from your ride like time, distance, speed, total ascent and location. Garmin Edge 25 uses GPS and GLONASS satellites quickly to track how far, how fast and where you ride, even under dense tree cover. Unlike a phone, you can use the Garmin Edge 25 for up to 10 hours without worrying about data or battery drainage.When paired with a heart rate strap (not included), it also records your heart rate and heart rate zone so you’ll know when you hit your target.
Choose from courses ridden by others, or create your own on Garmin Connect, Garmin’s free online fitness community. Once a course is chosen, you can upload it directly to Garmin Edge 25 and follow the route, receiving turn prompts throughout, to arrive at your desired destination.
The Edge 25 has ANT+ and Bluetooth compatibilities, providing live tracking with automatic uploads to Garmin Connect which allows your friends to follow your ride. When paired with your compatible smartphone, Edge 25 can display email, text and call alerts. It is also compatible with ANT+ sensors (not included) including speed, cadence and heart rate to get the most out of your rides and training.
At Garmin Connect, you will be able to see a complete picture of your activities, including elevation profiles, mapping and more. Know exactly when it’s time to change out tyres, bike chains and other gear. Use the reports widget to showcase the information you want to see most often. Compete with friends or other cyclists over segments and see your results post-ride on the leaderboard.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
There are many things I love about the Edge 25, firstly it uses GPS, like your sat nav, to calculate speed and distance, this means as long as you are outside you get pin point accuracy and I have to say in the 2 rides circa 40km each, it performed perfectly on both counts. Whilst I took a fleeting glance at the manual, it really wasn’t necessary, it just works as you’d expect. I cannot recommend this product highly enough, if there were 6 stars.. I’d give it, probably the best purchase I've made in some time.
- Incredibly tiny, no larger than a typical bike computer. Even though I’d seen pictures, I was surprised how small it was.
- GPS not only for accuracy but also allows you to upload routes and use it for directions!
- Bluetooth and ANT+ connectively to connect to your smart phone or additional speed or cadence sensors
- Long battery life with integrated rechargeable battery with charger (no more will you need CR2032’s)
- Integrates seamlessly with Strava – simply connect the Garmin connect and my rides sync automagically
- Get text and caller ID alerts to save you grabbing your phone from your pocket.
- Nothing really – the price is more than say a cheapo Catseye but then it works and in my opinion buy cheap buy twice applies here
- If you are looking for full on satellite navigation rather than route following, this is not the product (not really a con as it’s not the correct product for that)
Doesn’t do route maps as bigger models offer but do you really need that. Get on your bike & enjoy.
Most recent customer reviews
1. Small and compact; takes up little space on the handlebar are (I am using a specific SRAM bracket for the device which places...Read more
A great solution to trying longer cycle rides into unexplored areas - this...Read more