Garmin Approach S60 GPS golf watch with black silicone band
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Sleek GPS golf watch that reflects your passion on and off the course
- Large, 1.2" Sunlight-readable color touchscreen display
- Quickly gets your location using GPS to Show precise yardages to greens, Hazards and doglegs, on full-color course maps
- Convenient Quick Fit bands for fast style changes without tools
- More than 40, 000 preloaded courses from around the world
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Colour Name: black silicone band
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Look good on and off the course. The Approach S60 golf watch gives you the critical information you need for your round -displayed on a large, 1.2-inch sunlight readable color touchscreen -so you can master your game. And with convenient Quick Fit bands, you can change your style without tools to match your activity, so you’re always in fashion.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 15 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
As a golf watch, it is as good as you will get anywhere on the market. Yardage’s for anywhere on the golf course are spot on and easy to identify. You also enter putts and fairways hit. A couple of downsides to the watch are that you can not pull overall data over different rounds such as average drives, fairways hit, or missed to what side. Also, and this is the main reason I was attracted to the purchase, the auto shot tracker could definitely do with tweaking. Tracking driving distance is generally spot on but as the watch doesn’t track where you are in the green for approach shots or sometimes doesn’t pick up chip shots, it can be hard to get the distance irons are going, which is a big downside. The golf app on the phone could do with some renewing as the course maps are pretty dated.
I also use this to go running. The watch is spot on for all distances and pace but it can sometimes take an age to get a GPS signal
The watch is expensive but I have defineltly been getting good use from it.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?