Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
Garmin 010-10267-00 eTrex Handlebar Mount Bracket compatible with Garmin eTrex, eTrex H, Vista, Summit, Legend and Venture series handheld GPS products
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- eTrex Handlebar Mounting Bracket
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customer Package Type: Standard Packaging
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Party Dimensions 9" Paper Plate, Yellow, 20 Count. This item is part of a set that includes a 9" Plate, a 7" Plate, and a 9 oz Cup. Matching Cutlery and Napkins also available. Comes in 15 colors: White, Ivory, Yellow, Pink, Lime Green, Light Blue, Sunshine Yellow, Island Blue, Red, Orange, Silver, Blue, Hunter Green, Purple, and Black. Designed for all occasions, banquets, dinners, parties, upscale catering, and home.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Showing 1-8 of 125 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
To get this product to work with a Garmin eTrex Legend HCx, you need an adapter. This is because the HCx has an SD Card so the battery cover supplied is the wrong shape (It does not fit over the SD Card)
I was sending it back for a refund, but found out on an American website that when I bought the HCx it came with an Adapter. So the search was on for it, hoping that I actually did get one when I bought it on 11th March 2011. Well, I found it in a box that I keep my rechargeable batteries in. Phew!!!!
Thus I was able to use this Handlebar Mount by discarding the battery cover that did not fit and using the adapter in its place. The adapter screws onto the original battery cover and this Mount then fits on the adapter. See video
If you don't have an adapter (Amazon don't sell them) do an ebay search.
Edited 12/10/2014: I used this while on a Bike Run of 11 miles over both road and cycle track. No problems. During a light shower I took the GPS off the bracket and put it in my Cycle Bag. It's very easy to do. I also loop the wrist strap onto the handlebar in case it came off. Better safe than sorry.
The bracket is very solid and comes with a selection of rubber shims that allow you to get a really tight fit, so that it won't slip. The replacement batter cover lacks the non slip rubber of the original that comes with the GPS, but feels just as strong.
My only complaint (and why I'm only giving 4 stars) is that, when mounted, there is a tiny amount of play between the flange and bracket, with can cause a rattle sometimes.
Finally, to the people complaining in reviews that this doesn't fit their newer model Garmin GPS, all I can say is "read the description", it clearly states which models this bracket is compatible with and which it does not fit.
To clear up some myths: This *does* work with the eTrex HCx series, however you do need to attach the screw in bracket to the back of the GPS. This was supplied with the GPS *not* handlebar mounting
It's also worth mentioning that this particular mount is not big enough to fit a road bike (or at least it's too small for a Trek Domane).
Finally, I would recommend keeping the wrist strap attached to your GPS and looping this around the handlebar as a precaution. While I've not had the mount fail, I did have the GPS fall off once because I'd not screwed the bracket onto the back of the GPS tight enough. Otherwise, I've had no problems with it.
I'd give it 5 stars if it was a little cheaper.
- This handlebar mount only fits certain types of handlebars. You should be ok with mountain bike handlebars, and the old type of road handlebars. However, this bracket will not fit the more up to date 'Oversize' road handlebars. If you have these, then you will need the oversized rail adaptor (though see my review of this)
- The supplied battery cover that comes with this product does not fit all GPS units. Indeed the cover I received, would not fit my etrex Legend, as it would not go over the SD card. Most units I understand come with everything you need. On my etrex Legend HCX, there is a small supplied plastic tab supplied for the unit, which is all you need to fit this bracket.
Once you get all this sorted out, the bracket is a reasonable product, though expernsive for what it is.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?