The Ganges: Along Sacred Waters Hardcover – 3 Oct 2005
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
About the Author
Aldo Pavan is an Italian travel writer and photographer, and a regular contributor to the travel magazine Gulliver.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
“crossover” photographs. Although the text pages are limited, the book’s layout flows because Pavan puts lengthy captions next to most of his photos that are just as informative as his text pages ( 24 pages total ). It’s all about the timeless photography ! Enjoy your trip down the Ganges.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Photography
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia > India
- Books > History > Countries & Regions > Asia > South Asia
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Science & Nature > Earth Sciences & Geography > Geography > Physical
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Law & Disorder > Issues > Gangs
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Asia > Bangladesh
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Asia > India