Sades Xbox One PS4 Gaming Headset Over Ear Stereo Gaming Headphones with Microphone for PC / Mac / Laptop - Black/White
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- UNIVERSAL COMPATIBILITY - Works great with PlayStation 4 / New Xbox One / Xbox 360 / Mac / Tablet / Desktop / Laptop. Please note you need an extra Microsoft Adapter if you own an old version Xbox One controller. 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- BUILT FOR COMFORT - Updated memory foam around each ear cushions and unique 3-pieces of padded headband for long-wearing comfort, allowing you many hours of gaming fun
- ACCURATE SOUND PICKUP - Capture the sound of flying bullets, footsteps and all special sound effects throughout the game and deliver a clear, crisp and rich sound
- CLEAR COMMUNICATION - Premium omnidirectional microphone can absorb sound sources in 360 degrees, making it perfect to chat with other players
- IMMERSIVE EXPERIENCE - Glaring LED lights are designed on the earcups, highlighting the atmosphere of the game. The color is awesome especially in the dark when all lit up
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Premium 40mm speakers for crisp highs and thumping lows.
Gift for Gamers
SADES gaming headset will be a Nice Gift for your children, friends, or any other younger gamers.
A light, slim and balanced assembly gives you a natural and stable fit for maximum gaming comfort.
Headphones On, World Off
They are engineered with advanced noise cancellation, so you can focus on what matters - your Games, Music, Movies and Videos.
- Loudhailer diameter: 40mm (NdFeB)
- Cable length: 7.2ft
- Frequency range: 20 to 20.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 115 +/- 3dB at 1kHz
- Plug: 3.5mm ( 4 pin )
- Impedance: 32 Ohm at 1kHz
- Max input power: 15mW
- Mic sensitivity: -54+/-3dB
- Distortion: Smaller than 5%THD
What's in the box:
- Gaming Headset
- 3.5mm Jack Cable 1 to 2
- Xbox 360 Convert Cable
- User Manual
432 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I connected them easily to the newer xbox one controller via the jack plug, check your controller has this otherwise you'll need a separate adapter. There was a little bit of crackle to start with but a quick spin of the plug fixed this, all of my headsets do this so it didn't concern me too much.
The fit is very nice and the fact they are lightweight is a bonus, padded in the right areas so not uncomfortable even after a 3 hour gaming session. The lead is plenty long enough too so you don't accidentally catch it and ping them off your head, I didn't need to use the different connections that came supplied. They feel solid and sturdy, no obvious stress or weak points like my last set.
The sound is truly amazing, deep bass and perfect mid and high range. The cups cover my ears and cancel out a lot of outside noise, again an added bonus to get the most out of the game audio. The mic is pretty cool too, flip down when you want to talk or flip up if you don't. Just remember to use the in line mute switch if you're going silent, it will still pick up sound if you don't.
All in all a good purchase for me, easily as good as the bigger brands. Don't let the price make you think it's cheap rubbish, this is a really good headset and highly recommended by me.
After 2 hours my ears are a little warm - they have been in foam cups for 2 hours and it is summer so go figure. However, part way through I realised that the lack of sound that moved outside the headphones meant that when I was in an active 2 or 3 way conversation I didn't have to mute and un-mute the microphone all the time because there was no feedback even with the mic live. The cable is quite sturdy so I have high hopes for its resilience, but I can't vouch for that yet.
So if you feel you will be happy to use this style of headphones, then I recommend that you consider these.
All in all, with design, quality, features & quality ..... It gets 5 stars from me. Can you get better?... Yes of course if you pay more but for value for money it's one of the best I've tried.
Either the wire to the headset starts playing up so you dont get the sound through both head pieces, or they are just a nightmare to configure, or the mic stops working after a few weeks, or just generally stop working. I was at the end of my tether with how really bad some of the headsets I had previously bought were.
Took a chance on these and havent looked back!
Grt sound, easy to connect via USB to your PC, mic is grt and has a ON/OFF switch, long lead on them and very comfortable on your head/ears, volume adjust is also on the earpiece rather than on the cable which is a plus. Ive worn this headphones for hours and hours in a long online gaming stint and have never had any discomfort from this headset.
grt buy !!