Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Gamewright Zeus On The Loose Game
|Price:||£9.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A card game of mythic proportions
- Creates confidence with numbers
- Helps develop memory and strategic thinking skills
- Playing time 15 minutes
- For 2 to 5 players
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Catch Zeus if you can! The great Greek God has bolted from Mount Olympus and it's up to you to nab this dashing deity. Play cards strategically, adding numbers as you climb up the mythic mountain. Grab Zeus when the total reaches a multiple of 10. Better yet, summon the strength of Apollo, Poseidon or all-powerful Hera to bring Zeus within your grasp. Reach the top of Mount Olympus with Zeus in hand and you're mortal among the gods. To play is human....to win, divine!
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
- Sleeping Queens is currently our family's favourite card game, requested over and over again by our 5yo and (almost) 8yo and equally enjoyed by us parents. While the age recommendation is from 8 years, our 5yo has no problems with the rules and tactics of the game (although she does need help with basic addition which is a minor component).
- Duck Duck Bruce (simple push your luck game, perfect from as early as 3-4 and great fun for adults as well, our favourite after Sleeping Queens, perfect to bring to restaurants/airports)
- Rat a Tat Cat (the first Gamewright game we tried with our then 5,5 yo, a firm favourite for a year or so until displaced by Duck Duck Bruce, but still very much recommended.)
Frog Juice also get great reviews, will be ordering it for Christmas this year!
(Come to think of it, we have also tried Too Many Monkeys which is quite uninteresting, at least to adults. Try the above ones instead.)
When purchasing this I thought it seemed expensive for a card game, but we've played this so much, that I have truly had good value for money.
- Game is fast paced, can change quickly and provides twists and turns
- It provides some number practice with adding of numbers, rounding to nearest 10 and reversing numbers
- God theme is fun and engaging
- A lot of luck is involved with winning, however well you play
- Opportunities for strategic thinking are limited due to the luck in which cards your opponents happen to have
- Not the most satisfying game
- As a family we've enjoyed and played other GameWright games far more e.g. Loot, Rat-a-tat Cat
A quick fun game which relies on strategy as well as luck .
The aim to get the card total to 100 or more with Zeus figure in your hand to win while opponents scheme to take him .
At first glance one may be put off by the maths aspect , don't
Once playing the goal is all you think about and games don't last more than 10 minutes at my house
Most Recent Customer Reviews
One of my family's favorites. My 6y.o. son adores it! Plus makes you an expert in quick addition. Highly recommended.Published 2 months ago by C. JULIJA
V addictive, element of chance, also strong tactical game. Good for maths. Small and portable. Don't travel without it.Published 7 months ago by Zed and 2 noughts
very small box with a set of cards and a plastic figure of Zeus, in it. Expensive for what it is.Published 21 months ago by philip Williams
A fantastic fast game for all the family. Very easy to learn. Should be a classicPublished 21 months ago by Rob1
Can't rate this highly enough. My 7 year old who has been struggling in maths absolutely loves it and it will really help him with number bonds and quick recall. And it's fun too!Published 23 months ago by Amazon Customer