- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
Games of Strategy Hardcover – 19 Mar 2004
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
The problems are at a good level. They're challenging enough to push the reader, but not so hard as to be discouraging.
If you're looking for an in-depth, math intensive game theory text, this is not your book, but if you're looking for an analytical overview, this book is well written and helpful.
* Well written
* Plenty of Examples
* Exercises are generally well worded and defind
* Explanations can get a bit lengthy (2+ pages)
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Economics > Theory & Philosophy
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Management Skills > Decision Making
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Higher Education
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Mathematical Theory
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Optimisation > Game Theory
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics > Applied Mathematics
- Books > Sports, Hobbies & Games > Hobbies & Games > Puzzles & Quizzes > Brain Teasers