- Save 10% on Books for Schools offered by Amazon.co.uk when you purchase 10 or more of the same book. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Enter code SCHOOLS2016 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Games, Ideas and Activities for Primary Mathematics (Classroom Gems) Paperback – 12 Sep 2013
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
From the Back Cover
Classroom Gems – inspirational ideas for the primary classroom.
Designed with busy teachers in mind, the Classroom Gems series draws together an extensive selection of practical, tried-and-tested, off-the-shelf ideas, games and activities, guaranteed to transform any lesson or classroom in an instant.
Easily navigable, allowing you to choose the right activity quickly and easily, these invaluable resources are guaranteed to save you time and are a must-have tool to plan, prepare and deliver first-rate lessons.
With text and activities fully updated and extended to reflect the latest curriculum, focus and practice, Games, Ideas and Activities for Primary Mathematics (second edition) contains a wealth of ideas that can be easily incorporated into any maths lesson. Divided into key teaching areas, this book provides a strong base of accessible, easy-to-use ideas and activities to help make learning and teaching maths fun and engaging.
This easy-to-use guide provides all of the tips, tools and techniques that you will need, including:
· Over 150 activities aimed at developing mathematical skills in the primary classroom
· ‘Challenge questions’ to extend the activity further
· Activities that can be easily adapted to suit different classes or topics
· Ideas for brainteasers, number tricks and investigations
· Step-by-step instructions for each activity
· Problem-solving challenges galore!
Instant ideas to brighten up your classroom!
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching Aids & Educational Material
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Lesson planning > Teaching of Specific Subjects
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > School Systems > Primary
- Books > Education Studies & Teaching > School Education & Teaching > Teacher Training
- Books > Science & Nature > Mathematics > Education > Teaching Aids
- Books > Science & Nature > Popular Science > Maths
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Mathematics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Education Studies