Game Programming Gems: v. 5 (Game Programming Gems (W/CD)) Hardcover – 28 Feb 2005
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
SECTION 1 GENERAL PROGRAMMING SECTION 2 MATHEMATICS SECTION 3 ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE SECTION 4 PHYSICS SECTION 5 GRAPHICS SECTION 6 NETWORK AND MULTIPLAYER SECTION 7 AUDIO About the CD-ROM
About the Author
Kim Pallister is a Technical Marketing Manager and Processor Evangelist with Intel's Software and Solutions Group. He is currently focused on realtime 3D graphics technologies and game development. He has contributed many articles to the series and was the Programming section editor in Volume 3.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > E-Commerce
- Books > Computing & Internet > PC & Video Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Games
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Graphics & Multimedia
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages
- Books > Computing & Internet > Programming > Languages & Tools