From the Inside Flap
Meet Joe's team There's no question that the game of life is the most important game we'll ever play. It's bigger than any Super Bowl or Cup Championship. Fortunately, God has provided us with the ultimate game plan in the Bible. Now, I know what you're thinking-the Bible is too big to read, too hard to understand, and too old to be relevant. Well, think again. My goal in writing this book was to show you just how practical and relevant the Bible really is. That's why I went out and recruited the best of the best to help me explain how God's Game Plan applies specifically to you! These are the guys I turn to when I have questions about God, the Bible, and what each has to say about life. I can't think of a better team to help walk you through the greatest playbook for success ever written. Here's the lineup: Randy Alcorn on Heaven Ron Blue on managing your finances Ken Boa on God Chuck Colson on becoming a member of God's team Tony Evans on finding your purpose in life Os Guinness on choosing a successful career Walt Larimore on attaining peak physical and emotional health John Lennox on the origins of life Josh McDowell on the Bible Don Meredith on sex, marriage, and relationships Ravi Zacharias on overcoming sin and addiction Following God's Game Plan has made all the difference in my life. I promise it can do the same for you! Now, let's get started.
From the Back Cover
How do you define success?
Not many people rise to the top of two elite, highly competitive professions in their lifetime, but that is exactly what 3-time Super Bowl champion and 3-time NASCAR champion Joe Gibbs has done.
Now, for the first time, Coach Gibbs shares the principles that have guided him to success in every area of his life and explains how you can make those same principles work for you.
Join Joe and his team of experts as they walk you through the greatest playbook for modern-day success ever written--the Bible--and address the eleven issues a national survey identified as the most important ones facing men today:
- Finances: How do I master my money? RON BLUE
- Health: How do I achieve peak physical and emotional health? DR. WALT LARIMORE
- Relationships: What does God say about marriage and sex? DON MEREDITH
- Vocation: How do I build a successful life and career? DR. OS GUINNESS
- The Bible: Can I believe it? JOSH MCDOWELL
- God: Who is He? DR. KEN BOA
- Creation: How did life begin? DR. JOHN LENNOX
- Sin and Addiction: How do I deal with sin? RAVI ZACHARIAS
- Salvation: How do I get on the winning team? CHUCK COLSON
- Purpose: How do I get the most out of life? DR. TONY EVANS
- Heaven: Where will I spend eternity? RANDY ALCORN
Discover the playbook for true success in your life.