- Also check our best rated PC Case reviews
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Game Max Silent Sound Proofed Gaming Case for PC
|Price:||£45.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Case type - Silent case with soundproofing, gaming case
- Cooling system - Support 240mm cooling system on the front and top
- Max.VGA Card (Length) - 415mm
- Max.CPU Cooler(Height) - 175mm
- Support Cable Management - 34mm
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Silent case with soundproofing, gaming case - Silent case with powerful cooling system, with HD Audio & 2 x USB 2.0 & 2 x USB3.0. Super speed I/O Ports are located on the top of the front panel for easy access. Outstanding design, luxurious black colour with full mesh on front panel and top cover for high-end cooling. Rolled edges for safety, 2sets of tool-free HDD easy to assemble, additional SSD on the back of motherboard. Outstanding side window. Supports 415mm VGA card and 161mm CPU cooler.
Accessory bag and top dust filter
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
It supports 5 fans 2 at the front (93-120 mm), one at the back (140 mm) and 2 at the top (140-240 mm)
Sound proofing... well its there.
Conservative stealthy looks.
USB 3.0 and 2.0 at the front top + audio jack +SD/micro SD card.
Fits power supply separated from everything else with a firewall of sorts. You can access it from the back. I recommend fitting it grill side down for better cold air flow ( the intake is filtered).
Hard drive cases on the bottom along with the PSU (also separated). I use a corsair PSU so all the wiring is done quite nicely, however, this is a very big case and some of the cheaper PSUs may not have long enough power cables. My friend had this problem when his case came.
Every air intake has filters. and the top panel is interchangeable for a mesh grill for airflow.
Did I mention that this case has inbuilt fan control? Because it does, and I use it regularly.
Love this case! My friend came around to help me out ( I really did need help) and then jumped on amazon and ordered it next day delivery.xD
I would have also given this case a higher rating if it had SSD mounting on top of the basement, you see that in a lot of cases that have basements and its such a good place for them, the one of the back of the mobo is good but it gets no cooling there ,not that that's essential, but on top of the basement is more ascetically pleasing to me.
The fan controller is hard to move up and down but it works, also some of the top reviews for this case are misleading i had too do some research to check, the back fan slot DOES NOT support 140mm fans, only 120mm and the fan controller DOES NOT support 6 fans, thats just common sense, if the case has 5 fan slots why would it support 6? the top switch supports 2 fans and the bottom switch support 3, this is because the tops switch is for intake (Because it has 2 intake slots at the front) and the bottom switch is for out take fans which the case has 3 slots for thus being the reason why fan controller two supports 3 fans.
All in all though i really do reccomend this case its very good and very easy to build in, cable management is a breeze.
• Silent Case with Soundproofing: For the gaming enthusiast who wants a Cool and Quiet rig - the built-in sound dampening matting will keep your system quiet and allow you to hear what you want to be hearing.
• Interchangeable Top Panel: Choose between the pre-installed solid panels with sound proofing or a single mesh panel.
• Cooling system: Supports 240mm water cooling radiator on the front and top.
• Card-reader support: TF/SD.
• Support Cable Management: 34mm.
• I/O port: HD Audio & 2 x USB 2.0 & 2 x USB3.0.
• Tool-free: 2 HDD tool free brackets.
• Sound Dampening: Matting on front cover (door), and side panels.
• Fan controller: 2 x Fan controllers - each supporting up to 3 x fans (3 pin connector).
• Power supply support: Hidden PSU and HDD Cage to aid in the keeping your computer looking tidy.
• Vent Filters: Removable filter for PSU vent (Bottom) and magnetic filter for top vent.
However, I have been left disappointed with the built in front panel I/O. Upon arrival, the 2 USB 3.0A ports were not working. After a couple weeks use, the SD card reader no longer works and the same for 2 USB 2.0 A ports. Not a massive loss but is a real disappointment.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This made my PC louder, I upgraded from the NZXT Source 210, and my PC was already whisper quiet in that, so i thought i'd kick it up a step with this one, and it made it louder, a... Read morePublished 2 hours ago by Brandon
It's a great case for the money, but i would call it "silent" tbhPublished 1 day ago by Amazon Customer
Advertising as sounds proofed is far from the truth. sure its padded and compartmentalized but it doesn't make much difference at all. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Dean
As many other reviewers have noted this is a very good case for the money. It is well thought out and fully featured. Read morePublished 1 month ago by John Potter
Great case for the price, was originally looking at the Fractal Define R5, this is just a cheaper version of that with the same features. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Benjamin Schofield
Great big sound proof case loads of space, compartments for everythingPublished 1 month ago by DERE
Very well built has built in fan controller very nice side panels have a good weight to them. It was smaller than i thought but fits all what i need in.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer