on 12 July 2016
Fab little game does crash a bit but if you have a spare 20 mins a day you can build it up quickly
16 people found this helpful
on 3 June 2016
Good way for the kids to pass the time
20 people found this helpful
on 5 August 2015
I loved tribez so figured I would enjoy this too...... In all honesty I would have if it didn't constantly close its self down...... I'm in the middle of a battle and it closes, I've upgraded buildings and collected resources and it closes.... it's very frustrating having to repeat the same quests because it crashes and closes without saving anything I've just done.... no pattern to the crashes, it could happen after 2 minutes of playing or 15, no one thing causes it. It's not a memory issue with my device, it's a glitch in the game (mentioned numerous times in the reviews by other players).
9 people found this helpful
on 2 April 2016
Good game for passing the time. Easy level up early in the game to keep you interested. Still crashes on occasion which is annoying but overall it's good fun with excellent sprites & addictive gameplay.
13 people found this helpful
on 10 September 2017
Let me say first of all that this is a great little game with a nice balance of building, strategy etc. However, this gets only one star as recently, my fire 7 crashed and I had to do a factory reset. I have lost all of my game progress and purchases despite this game apparently being part of game circle!!!! I am currently in contact with the developer to try to get game data restored or to get a full refund on purchases hence this game only gets one star. Final comment, enjoy this game but beware making any purchases. I will update my review accordingly depending on the outcome of my experience with the developer.
on 11 November 2015
This is a really fun game..until it stops working! I first had issues with the game crashing, but after checking the FAQ on Gi's website, I cleared the cache and rebooted regularly which really seemed to help. However after 4 or so days of gameplay, the game froze, I had to restart my kindle and I lost everything and the game restarted from the beginning. Really irritating. I had issues with tribez as well..I won't download any more games by this developer because they're just too unstable.
on 12 December 2014
Brilliant game but crashes a little to often and can be a little expensive if you want to progress faster. I have already lost the game once and had to restart after reaching level 25 it started to crash on regular basis so contacted support tried everything they suggested and then that was,when I started from scratch,game is supposed to available from cloud if you lose it but you're progress is not saved in cloud and all you get is a new game but all in all a excellent game if you have the patience to put up with the crashes!
on 20 March 2017
Good game, with achievable tasks. Would be made better by not having constant pop-ups or by crashing every 15minutes! Also, the video advertising doesn't work yet. Otherwise, enjoyable way to waste time!
on 11 April 2015
I've been playing this for a week or so now and it seems ok. My only gripe is even though I've linked it to my facebook account I cannot connect to any friends. If you liked Tribez then you'll like this. Grow your own crops, build housing, create your own ideal living space behind the castle walls for your merry men. Would be helpful if there were a little more help options - for example what a particular "Collection" does and why you need it etc.
on 8 September 2015
Enjoyable game, far better than Tribez. As with all in-app purchase games, unless you are willing to buy points, lives, food etc., etc., after the first initial levels, progress is tediously slow. There appears to be a minor problem with my game, regardless of the number of times I complete some action, the reward of a "talon" is not registering and so I have reached a dead end. Anyone else have this annoying problem?