Customer reviews

Galt Toys Horrible Science Kit, Beastly Body Bits

on 5 September 2015
I bought as part of a birthday present for my granddaughter (9) who loves jigsaws. She thought it was great and really looked forward to doing it. I was therefore pleased with my purchase and found the choice and prices very good. The delivery and packaging were also very good and I would definitely recommend this website to my friends and family.
on 21 August 2017
My 7 year old is obsessed with body bits. She got fed up with it though as she's never done a jigsaw this big before. So enter 76 year old Aunt and it was soon done. Nice size pieces which have a decent hardwearing feel to them. I have now bought more in this series as I was so impressed.
on 13 January 2018
A gift for my grandson, maybe a budding Doctor or Coroner!
on 23 January 2018
Good
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 8 January 2014
A great quality puzzle, my kids (age 8 & 16) did this together & loved every moment. Educational AND fun....what more could a parent wish for. Good price too, seen the same puzzle on the high street for £12.00
2 people found this helpful
on 28 August 2016
Good way to spend a afternnon
And the finished result looks great.
on 26 October 2014
Love these jigsaws,really well made,keeps my sons occupied for hours,also habe the ugly bugs jigsaw & will defo buy another
One person found this helpful
on 20 December 2012
I bought this puzzle for my son's birthday. When we opened it we noticed that some of the pieces were already starting to come apart. The image is great, and fun, but the quality of the product is a let down. We have bought Horrible Histories puzzles before and found them to be good quality, but this is the first Horrible Science puzzle we've had and it was a disappointment. Once we had made the puzzle and tried to take it apart the pices were so flimsy they bent and became damaged. Don't buy this product. It is not durable!
on 30 December 2015
Bought this for my 10 year old nephew and 8 year old niece. Love the fact that it tells you in easy terms what the function of each organ is.
on 6 January 2013
Great jigsaw, my daughter loves all Horrible History stuff. Is a bit difficult at times but this makes it more interesting and it takes longer. Quite a big jigsaw, would take up about a third of average dining table.