Customer reviews

on 17 July 2017
Hands down one of the best toys I've ever bought!
I bought for my 1 year old's birthday and it's fair to say that I'm planning on buying one for any 1 year old parties I go to in future.
It's such a fun toy and I love that it's wooden. It's a fantastic price and a very simple idea but bags of fun.
My son can independently put the pegs in and loves to ping them out again. He finds it hilarious. It's such a nice item. You won't regret buying it.
My 3 year old loves it too!
My photo only has 2 pegs in it but we do have all 4 - I think the baby has shoved them under the sofa! He REALLY loves this toy!
review image
on 5 October 2015
This really is a winner. Bought for our boy for his first birthday, it's a clear favourite and something he returns to again and again. At first he just liked playing with the figures but pretty soon he learned how to put them back in the block. A couple of months on and he's now launching them out of the box and loving every moment. He's not bothered about matching up the colours yet but I guess that will come.

It feels really good; I really prefer him playing with wooden rather than plastic toys (he doesn't care) and there's nothing that looks like it's going to break any time soon. In short, if you're looking for something that your one year old will love, this is probably it.

[edit two years on] He's still loving this toy, playing hide and seek with them and generally still providing loads of entertainment.
on 2 January 2017
I love this toy! My son is awaiting an autism assessment, and has had a playworker come in weekly to our house to engage with him as he is non verbal. This is one of the toys she brought to our house that he absolutely loved, so when I saw it online for purchase, I had to get it as part of his christmas present!

It went down very well with him, as he loves inserting and popping up the little wooden men, and the price was really good too. I would definately recommend this toy to help with fine motor skills, as its great for getting your child to use their index finger to push and pop the men.
on 5 July 2017
This is a fantastic toy - lovely quality, and so simple. When we first bought it, my son just liked watching us bouncing the little men in and out of the holes. But he can now ping them around himself and can put the men in the holes - it's really helped his hand-eye coordination. It's one of his go-to toys, and I think will continue to keep him entertained for a while to come, especially once he starts recognising colours too.
on 8 August 2017
Great success for a first birthday present. Need to check the child does not want to put the 'people' into their mouth (or try to) but my grandson was thrilled with it and played and played with it. So did we all - all ages. A great delight with its element of surprise, and two levels of 'jump' depending on the pressure used.
on 21 August 2017
Rubbish. I thought it was damaged. You have to use your finger to press it then soon as you release it, it pops! A child wouldn't be able to pop it that good. I found you have to slide your finger off it then it's quite a force. Very disappointed.
on 8 August 2017
I've been buying things in Amazon for a long time. However, this is my first review. I just want to say that I bought this toy for my 1 year old nephews and since the very beginning they loved it and learnt how to use it easily. They can't stop laughing when they make the sticks jump. Now they are 17 months and without doubt is still one of their favourite toys.

I'd recommend it to everyone! I have to confess I wasn't expecting this fantastic result at all. Perhaps one of the the simplest and cheapest toys but also a must have
on 31 March 2017
Really good for the whole family, children loved it and we actually thought it was rather fab and was very much involved when this came out
on 18 August 2017
This is brilliant! Bought after seeing the joy it brought to my son, as he played with one owned by our friends. It absolutely cracks him up! He is 17 months old and sits with his finger pressing each person down in turn and says "Ready....Steady.... POP!" and then falls about laughing! Great product - thanks!
on 19 June 2017
Bought this after my daughter played with one at a relatives. Very simple but very fun for little ones!!