The Gallery London Natural Bristle Hair Artist Oil & Acrylic Paint Brushes (15 Piece Set) in Zip Case
|Sale:||£18.99 & FREE UK Delivery on orders dispatched by Amazon over £20. Delivery Details|
|You Save:||£8.00 (30%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- We are a London UK based family company supplying top of the range Art & Craft Supplies. Our genuine Chungking hogs hair artists bristles acrylic paint brushes can be used with oil or acrylic paints and retain their shape after many uses. They can be used in conjunction with sable paint brushes
- Our 15 long handle brushes are ideal for the hand balance required on canvas for oil and acrylic painting. Each handle is made from briar wood and smoothly hand finished. We have included flats, filberts, rounds and varnish brush shaped brushes to give the maximum variation for brush strokes
- The brushes come in a made to measure zipped case and so is also perfect as a gift and a great addition to artist supplies as a kit.
- We have included flats, filberts, rounds and varnish brush shaped brushes to give the maximum variation for brush strokes, 2 nylon fine liners.
- ur artists brushes have been developed from feedback from students and professionals who have taken our life drawing and art classes in our studio and gallery, crafted for artist expression - Our premium quality product has our absolute confidence, so we provide a 100% LIFETIME SATISFACTION GUARANTEE! So you can scroll right to the top and click Add to Cart with confidence!
Frequently bought together
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
Genuine Hogs Hair Artists Acrylic Paint Brushes Kit/ Oil Paint Brushes. UK London based company for top of the range Art & Craft Supplies.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, further preparation was required by trimming the extraneous bristles, which were sticking out all over the place on most of the brushes, some more than most; the fan brush looked more like a feather duster, followed closely by the puffed up angle bush.
The bristle brushes did not have much shape to them at all, couldn't tell a filbert, bright from a flat, the tips appear to be badly cut, having unequal bristles.
When painting with the brushes some of the bristles were still coming out. presently working on a 50 x 60 canvas, requiring some detailed work, which the bristle bushes are not really suited for because of their quality; may be okay for far larger canvases.
The two nylon fine liners have kept their shape.
I was looking forward to using these brushes on many a work, and hoping to give a glowing review; maybe I just got a batch of bad hair day brushes, which totally slipped through quality control.
Should you find yourself in the same spot as myself, I guess the snazzy brush case and potted Chungking bristle brushes will impress your friends as ornamental pieces next to the wilting flowers.
Anyway, if you plan to also acquire these brushes, good luck and may the Muse of Chungking hogs hair brushes be with you!
The product just says quality , quality , quality , the outer black case is embossed with the white Gallery London logo & feels and looks fantastic, the brushes are all held inside the case within tight tubular sleeves on each side of the inner case, this will help keep the brushes all nice & tidy & the bristles flat & in the shape that they should be when not in use, so that any painting that is done afterwards will be a good quality straight line as required.
The brush handles are all a good length & are made of once again quality materials, they have a good feel in the hand, nice & sturdy & ready for some creative brush strokes, the bristle hair has a premium quality feel to them too so you shouldn't have any rouge loose hairs to try & pick out of your painting.
All in all this is a really good product & one that I will be proud to give as a gift & would be over the moon with if I received it as a present.
I received this item at a discount in exchange for my own honest & unbiased review of the product, I feel I have done this above, if you have any questions please ask them & I will answer whatever I can to assist in your purchasing decision,after having personally seen & handled the product