Galapagos Islands (Lonely Planet Watching Wildlife) Paperback – 1 Nov 2005
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Lonely Planet guides are a must-pack" --Toronto Star, February 2006
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
It arrived really quickly and completely undamaged
Most Helpful Customer Reviews on Amazon.com (beta)
It's divided by islands but also has sections about the types of mammals, fish, birds, and reptiles for further, in-depth review.
Because visitors reach the islands one-at-a-time, in designated areas and trails, the book is organized exactly to the physical approaches. Really reads quickly, and to the point. Locations totally accurate about nesting areas and sea lion hangouts, but also describes the best geological landmarks. Will help you with itinerary design, with logging your sightings, remembering your trip, and help with virtually all species identification.
Possibly the most user-friendly book LP ever published.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Science & Nature > Biological Sciences > Animal Sciences > Reference
- Books > Science & Nature > Environment & Ecology > Conservation
- Books > Science & Nature > Nature > Wild Animals
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Countries & Regions > Central & South America > Ecuador & Galapagos Islands
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Guidebook Series > Lonely Planet
- Books > Travel & Holiday > Speciality Travel