The first pages describing the differences between the UK and Japan were good but it quickly spiralled into non stories about smartphones and earthquakes that aren't really what I wanted to read about. I was hoping to learn a lot more about Michaels life but instead I felt like I didn't really gain anything.
I would of loved to hear more about life in Tokyo, life as an Academic and life in an interacial, disabled marriage but alas, at least I read that obasans think he's cold when he isnt.
- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 366 KB
- Print Length: 55 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Unlimited
- Publisher: Limping Philosopher Publications; 1 edition (22 July 2014)
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00M1J2I5I
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,978,611 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?