- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Also check our best rated Fitness DVD reviews
Gaiam - Prenatal Yoga (2009) [DVD] 
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Shiva Rea presents this guide to yoga in pregnancy. The safe stretching and strength-building pre-natal yoga exercises increase energy and stamina, and develop concentration for labour and delivery. The programme includes modifications for each trimester.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This one in particular is set in a very lovely studio and it has three variations for you to refer to during your pregnancy; Shiva Rea is in her first trimester, there's Beatrix in her second trimester showing you variations in the postures using a block, a strap and a blanket and then there's Poppy who's in her final trimester showing variation in the postures by using support from a chair, a block or blanket. This is a yoga dvd you could use throughout your pregnancy.
Shiva Rea mentions that if you are new to yoga that you start off doing just 15 minutes of this yoga dvd as often as you can to build your strength but to make sure you always finish with the relaxtion at the end of the practice. It is gentle enough to do if you have never done yoga as it shows you variations should you not be able to move into the posture easily.
It's a practice geared towards building strength and flexibility to help us in one of our most physically challenging moments of our lives.
I would definitely recommend this DVD to all mommy's to be... Enjoy!
I've been doing the warm up section and either the floor work or standing poses every night since I bought it. Takes about 30 mins and helps soothe away all those pregnancy aches and pains.
It has a massage section as well which is lovely! Ask your partner to view it and apply it to you afterwards!
You deserve it... ;-)
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews