on 11 May 2014
Perfect. Favourite shoe of my life. Please order more as my friends want more and I'll probably order more too. Huge Gabor Montana fan for life. I need never step into a shoe shop again as I can safely and confidently buy online shoes that fit like a glove, look classy and people compliment me on!
One person found this helpful
on 25 June 2014
I have several pairs of Gabor shoes in size 7 that are plenty big enough for me but these shoes although plenty wide enough were a little too short. I needed a 7.5 which was a bit of a shock because up till now Gabor is one of the few makes of shoe that I would order on line without trying on.
on 3 April 2014
Ordered soon as Amazon flagged this shoe available on amazon, so pleased. Whilst navy & tan does work with grey & some blacks. Really lovely she, so recommend this Gabor shoe & Amazon service that is faultless
3 people found this helpful
on 15 April 2014
This shoe attracted me from when I first saw it. Sadly 6 in this style is too large for me and 5.5 much too small. No possibility of maybe stretching to fit, so had to return. Gabor are usually a wide fit and can go down half size but this shoe is very shallow in the front, so presses down on the toes.
One person found this helpful
on 27 January 2015
These are my second pair in this style. Wore them most of the Summer. Excellent quality as usual from Gabor. My favourite shoes at the moment.
on 28 May 2014
I tried the shoes on in a shop in Stamford but they didn't have my size in the colour that I wanted and were not getting any more in as the wholesaler had also sold out I was so disappointed, so I came home checked on the internet and ordered them through Amazon. They arrived a few days later and I have lived in them ever since!
on 4 March 2017
I have five pairs of these in different colours. They are stylish and comfortable and I really like the fact that the linings are leather as well as the outers.
on 20 April 2014
I ordered this on Thursday, it arrived on Saturday morning. It's not a colour shoes I would normall buy, but the colour combination is great. I've not worn them yet. They feel very comfortable, this is my fourth pair of Gabor shoes. The price is excellent.
on 5 October 2014
This is the 6th year running that I have bought this style of Gabor loafer. They are a great shoe with a slight heel high enough to stop my dropped arches playing up too much when wearing all day. Will be buying another pair next year.
on 12 November 2014
Delighted. I wore these all summer. Saved money buying from Amazon.