Customer reviews

on 28 September 2014
The shoes are so comfortable, that it feels like I was wearing sleepers. The hill is not be felt, but the foot looks beautiful in them. The colour is great, slightly shimmering (not tacky though!!!) ivory. The shoes is very nicely made, not some cheap production you sometimes see in so many shops. Highly recommended.
on 22 June 2014
A very snug fit as you have to fit the straps over your foot but this makes them very comfortable to wear but a little narrow on the front. A good colour for Summerwear .and goes beautifully with dresses and a clutch bag. I am very pleased with the shoes.
One person found this helpful
on 17 December 2014
I love those shoes! So comfortable and the heel is just perfect. I am thinking of wearing them later in the night of my wedding when I am tired of the high heels.
on 29 February 2016
Lovely shoe is but one is slightly wider than the other
on 30 July 2014
VERY COMFORTABLE,STYLISH AND GREAT VALUE
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 11 October 2014
I bought these to dance in and they fit perfectly so fit the bill.
on 10 June 2014
loved these sandals the moment i saw them, they are so comfy, i wore them for a night out, and they were still as comfy when i got back
2 people found this helpful
on 22 August 2014
Liked the shoes. I just wish they had been a 4and a half . Only size they had I needed them for a wedding. Hope my feet are cold .on the day.
on 13 June 2014
I like the neat cross-over straps for security. Because of narrow feet, for me they are more comfortable with a half inner
sole.

One person found this helpful
on 28 August 2014
Got the black & could not resist another pair.
Very comfortable fit, nice heel, great dancing shoes and look very stylish.