on 30 July 2012
These boots are beautiful. Lovely soft leather around ankle, nice suede and colour, beautifully made as you would expect from Gabor.I have obviously seen them, but don't own them. Confused? I'll explain. Don't get too excited thinking you can order these boots in the sizes shown. You will most likely encounter the same problem as I have.

I ORDERED A SIZE 5. Quick delivery gave me a SIZE 6.
Spoke to Amazon,they sent me another pair next day, SIZE 6 AGAIN, said they would ring me to ensure order correct.
Amazon rang to see what size I had received,when told still incorrect, I was told that they would withdraw them from website and I should check back to reorder again when they had sorted problem out. I did this to find that amongst others, size 5.5 was available (but not Size 5).
So decided to order size 5.5 next day they arrived. I opened them up to find a SIZE 7! I tried to generate a return slip, what size did the return note say? Size 6.5! Thought I would ring Amazon to tell them this.
Amazon sent me an email with a return slip saying I was returning a size 6.5! Customer services also said they would ring me today (Monday 30th July 2012)after they had spoken to warehouse. Sure enough, I got the call, Amazon - "Sorry there is no stock available in the size you require". Me - "They are shown on the website right now, with Size 5 available amongst others, so if other customers try to order, they are going to encounter the same problem as me?" No real response to this, so I told them I'd wait for my refund. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE FIASCO. THREE TRIPS TO POST OFFICE TO RETURN THEM, LOTS OF HASSLE AND NO BOOTS! GOOD LUCK IF YOU ORDER!
on 10 May 2013
This is a lovely pair of boots and at the price we paid - around £20 - an absolute bargain. The only thing I didn't appreciate when buying them is that the leather above the ankle, although obviously being high quality, is very thin and floppy. It has a slit at the back and I think it looks better if you turn it down to make more of a boot/shoe style. I would have been disappointed if we had paid full price for them (not for the quality, but for the style). However they are excellent quality and very comfortable and true to size.