on 6 May 2013
I have peculiar feet & so I seldomly wear open toe footwear. This gabor sandal not only protects & disguise my bunions, it adds comfort for my flat feet & distracts from my small ankles. The nubuck is absolutely perfect (my favorite material)...the color is rich & vibrant (wish I could get the mustard in my size). I'm getting married later this year & these are the panacea for my honeymoon escapades in the sun. A MUST BUY for those who are seeking comfort with style!
on 14 May 2013
Fantastic, comfortable sandals. I have slim feet so often find sandals slip off as I walk unless I claw my toes. These are great and are sized correclty. Will def get more
on 7 March 2014
Love these sandals Had a pair in white last year which I wore to death.
I have broad feet and suffer with Rheumatoid Arthritis, these are so comfortable and actually flattering hiding all the bumps.Have been looking everywhere for another pair and found them on amazon.Love the colour too will match everything.Now for some sun!!
on 23 June 2013
Size excellent, colour as expected, delivered the next day and very comfortable thanks. Couldn't get what I wanted in the shop and so looked here and found exactly what I wanted.
on 13 May 2013
Really pleased with these shoes. Would love to be able to buy them in more choice of colours. Delivered on time and no problems.
on 23 May 2013
I have worn this style of Gabor sandals for several years and they are hardwearing and extremely comfortable. A must for holidays and you can have a different colour for every outfit!
on 6 June 2014
I've had these sandals before and they are so comfortable and last for years. My last pair are still going but are scruffy now but I bought them about 5 years ago, and have worn them virtually every day in the summer. They are expensive but in my mind well worth it.
on 25 May 2014
These sandals are a quality pair - well made and stylish. I was able to wear them and walk to work without any rubbing or soreness. They are light and almost as comfortable as wearing slippers.
on 29 May 2014
Already have one pair of these, like them so much I got these also! Wanted the nubuck, good all round colour. So comfy! The only toe sandels I can wear comfortably!
on 30 March 2014
I have decided that I want ALL the colours especially at a reduced price . I have 4 pairs now. These sandals are great and I love them. I have been wearing them for the last 4 years and have had several compliments. They are comfortable and very supportive to your feet. They are a tad expensive at full price but worth every penny. If your in any doubt whatsoever about buying them don't be you will love them.