Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
GUMP Dock Connector to HDMI HDTV TV Adapter Cable for iPad iPad2 iPad3 iPhone 4/4s iPod iTouch 4
|Price:||£3.29 FREE UK delivery.|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Compatible with Apple iPad 2, iPad , iPhone 4, 4s, 3Gs, iPod Touch 4
- Provides Digital 1080p connection to any HDMI socket from your iPad 1,2 or 3. New released version May 20th HDMI - now supports all 3D TV.
- Simple to connect to dock connector on the base of your iPad (1/2/3) then to HDMI
- Latest HDMI connection for Ipad for an Excllent Picture quality
- Supports videos, movies, MTV, Podcast, Youtube (online), photos, 3D Movie, etc.
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
With this Dock Connector to HDMI adapter cable, you can connect your Apple iPad, iPhone, iPod to a HD TV, projector or HDMI display, watch and share videos and slideshows on the big high definition screen with your family and friends! Connects your iPad/iPad 2 to a projector or LCD display via this HDMI adapter, Display and share your videos and slideshows on the big screen with your family and friends, Perfect companion for Apple iPad users.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
I have had the adaptor for a couple of months, and can certainly recommend it so far!
The only thing it does is mirror the home screen and even then only after you push the cable in and out and back in again. I tried this on two iphones and two ipad 3s.
With regard video:
iPlayer - NO
YouTube - NO
Apple Videos -NO NO NO it simply complains that the displays can't show the video despite them both being new top end Samsung TVs.
I gather these unofficial cables regularly do this as it's something to do with them not being fully HDCP enabled. Which is after all what the product description leads one to believe is!
looks like it could break very easily and in some parts does not even look like it is fixed together . After trying to using it on the very 1st time it worked on my Tv for about 2 mins then came up that it would not work with my iPad 1st generation which it's meant to or so the spec says . I have tried resetting my iPad I have tried resetting the tv and the fact is, it's ABOSOLUTE RUBBISH DO NOT BUY!!! WASTE OF MONEY
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Look for similar items by category