GUMP 6 in 1 HDMI Dock Connection Kit Adapter Multi Card Reader for iPad 2, iPad 3, iPhone 4G, iPhone 4S, iPod
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Support SD, Micro SD/TF, USB, Micro USB and HDMI Out,Support IOS 4.3 and IOS 5.0, Support HDMI output 720P/1080P and high definition (The MAX definition iPad 2 supported is 1080P, while iPad 1, iPhone 4/4S and iPod Touch 4 supported is 720P)
- Perfectly support new released Apple iPad 2 and iPhone 4S! Apple iPad 1, iPhone 4 and iPod Touch 4 need to finish jailbreak and install "Displayout", Send audio & video from ipad to TV, the function is apply to iphone/ipod touch/nano/classic
- Import photos to ipad attaching digital camera or USB flash disk, support PC keyboard input, Sync data & charge through a mini USB data cable, the function is apply to iphone/ipod touch/nano/classic
- Import photos from SD card or Micro SD card to ipad, Transport videos & photos from digital camera or USB flash disk to iPad, Included AV cable enable you to watch videos, movies and photo slideshows on your big screen HDTV or regular TV
- Camera Connection Kit Size: Approx. 84mm x 30mm x 14mm, AV Cable length: Approx. 1.6m, USB Cable length: Approx. 1m
Customers Also Shopped For
This item will certainly surprise you with its powerful and magical functions: can connect your iPad 1/2 with HDMI cable, your digital camera, PC/MAC, USB Connector, Keyboard, SD/Micro SD Card, USB Card Reader, AV cable and so on! Mini in size, and powerful in functions! Must-have accessory for Apple iPad fans! This adapter support only version 4.3 or above and achieve perfect synchronization. So please update your Apple device to latest version 4.3! Please kindly make sure the HDMI Port of your TV is version 1.3 or above! Since the high requirement, please also be sure that your HDMI cable is of good quality and version 1.2 or above! Apple iPad has a form of digital copy protection that will prevent protected media, such as DRM-infused iTunes movies, from playing back on devices that aren't compliant with the new priority protection measures. The Intel-developed technology is called High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection (HDCP) and aims to prevent copying of digital audio and video content as it travels across a variety of display connectors, even if not in violation of fair use laws. Please kindly go to https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3090322?start=0&tstart=0 for more details!
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Has been useful for my new iPad and luckily for my friend he loved it more so took it off me.Published on 26 Oct. 2013 by MKakollu