Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

GTA IV broke my playstation!!

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 6 May 2008, 08:22:45 BST
L. M. Hodson says:
after playing this game for a few hours it started freezing up and then wouldnt load, and now no games will load. i have spoke to the people at playstation and done everything they have told me with no luck, so it seems i need a replacement system.

i've had a bit of a look on the net and it appears GTA is triggering a hardware defect on hundreds of PS3's! anyone else had this problem?

In reply to an earlier post on 8 May 2008, 11:47:07 BST
welsh dragon says:
yer same here but not as bad as urs.. when i got mine it worked the 1st day and when i went on it the next day it would get stuck on loading when you start the game up! and wen i click to quit the game on the controler it would restart my PS3. it done this sevral times but then it was ok and aint been a problem since.
i think yu just have to let the PS3 Load up 1st then start the game! thats what i do and its fine now :D

In reply to an earlier post on 9 May 2008, 09:48:32 BST
L. M. Hodson says:
it wouldnt let me start any games.

i now have a new playstation on the way from sony, sadly i have to wait a week though. bit annoying but what is another week after waiting a year already!!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  6 May 2008
Latest post:  9 May 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto IV: Special Edition (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto IV: Special Edition (PS3) by Take 2 Interactive (PlayStation 3)
4.4 out of 5 stars (10)