on 13 February 2015
Very colourful and fits perfectly
Great cover thankyou
on 4 December 2014
This case is disappointing I really liked the look of it and the reviews were good. But after 3 days the pattern started to peel off and I am now left with white patches. I would not recommend it!
on 21 August 2014
Poor quality,slips through your hand not easily gripped. Not what I expected, very disappointing
on 1 August 2014
I absolutely love this case. Its robust and pretty. It arrived on time and was packaged well.
on 26 January 2015
The pattern is beautiful, it fits like a glove... However, I've had the same problem as other buyers.. Within a couple of days the pattern started to peel. I've now got white patches here, there and everywhere. Wouldn't recommend buying it on that reason alone. Such a shame.
on 14 January 2015
The cover is not good, the colour is coming off around the rim of the cover.
on 18 August 2014
Wife really likes this cover for her new phone, I had my reservations that it would be a little loose on the sides of phone due to size. However it seems fine.
on 28 April 2015
it is bright and i can find it in my black hole of a hand bag. I love it but i have notice that very little bits round the out side are starting to scrape off round the edge. But this is not spoiling the over all effect of the case and is deffenently saving my phone.
on 12 March 2015
As one review has aleady stated the hole on the side for the charger needs to be modified a little bit to allow for the Aqua, but I ordered this fully aware of such and it really isn't that difficult to do. The rest is a perfect fit.