on 4 August 2015
After a year of use, you can tell the obvious wear and tear... but that's a year down the line. Good product, magnetic strip still working, no rips and the phone is well covered and protected. There isn't enough room to fit a stylus pen in with the phone (in the magnetic strap, for example) but I don't like to use them anyway so that's not an issue for me. The colour of the design wasn't quite as bright as the one in the picture when I got it, but it is still very colourful. In terms of function and aesthetics, I have no complaints about this product and would recommend it to anyone. Very, very good value for money.
on 9 January 2015
I ordered this for an HTC One Mini. I'm not sure if I read the description wrong but it doesn't fit my phone and the label in the pack only says it's for the M8 Mini. It is too slightly too big so the phone wouldn't be secure, and the holes for the on/off button and charger are not quite in the right place. I am disappointed and will return it if the cost isn't prohibitive. In it's defence, if I had an M8 Mini I would definitely be keeping it!
on 19 September 2014
Works well, very pleased. Does not impede use of the phone or camera. Wouldn't use to carry a credit card as phones are targeted by thieves but do pop an emergency tenner in the pocket. Love the owl design as it matches one of my bags. Use the pen on my iPad.
on 17 May 2015
A nice surprise was the fact that the case can be folded to support the phone at an angle, for easy viewing of videos etc (landscape position). However, I eventually opted to use (every day usage) the silicon case as the screen is visible. However, for travelling, this case is ideal, as it protects the entire phone.
on 29 January 2015
Bought hoping it would fit cause I've read other reviews saying it didn't fit there phone so was a bit worried it wouldn't fit but really liked it so decided to take the risk fits perfectly for my HTC one mini 2
on 28 March 2015
The item came already faulty. One of the sides was very loose, so the fit wasn't great. It actually seems that was pulled and stretched. Also, in less than a month the plastic is coming off as well as the color. I've never have purchased anything as disappointing as this before. Paid almost the same amount for the delivery in Ireland, so did not bother to pay back to return it. A piece of advice: get a better one!
on 5 July 2015
This phone case is quite nice. Place for bank/credit/shop cards and/or driving licence. Place for notes although not for change. Like the fact you also got a free touch screen pen but shame you have to hook it on the outside of the case.
on 23 March 2016
Really nice, fits my mobile really well and the pockets are really practical, however I noticed that the owls already started to fade, which makes me really sad as I hoped to keep this cover for at least a few months!
on 6 October 2016
OK.
on 5 January 2015
loved it, very cute and protects my phone, the fit was perfect