on 5 June 2009
the golf balls were mostly poor quality and even included practice balls from a driving range. i wont be buying again. they seem cheap but when delivery costs are included you can get a better deal in tesco.
on 29 May 2009
despite other sceptical reviews on other similar packages, I ordered these and they came within 3 working days (over a weekend) and they are all like new, some even have personalised writing on them (if thats your thing). Fine for me to carry on and loose a few each round, as I'll be happy to purchase this again
on 12 August 2013
Very pleased with the golf balls, as described by the seller, all good quality and in VGC. As we are just starting out they are ideal for the beginner. I would recommend the seller and would use again Thank you
on 9 July 2012
As a novice to the game i wanted balls that were good quality but would not hurt my pocket if a few went missing in action.The balls i recived were just right and none of the balls were un-usable. Iam a very happy novice and will buy these again.
on 13 July 2011
Got these lake balls a few weeks back now and I was seriously impressed with the condition they were in, and to think I wasn't going to buy them because of a bad review I read about them saying they were in bad condition and mostly practise balls which I didn't find to be true and I have to say that I will be buying these balls again when I need to. And also I was impressed with how fast they were delivered and how well they were packed and also most importantly the price!
on 3 September 2011
i'm very pleased with the product, considering that a pack of three good quality balls can be £5 upwards i thought that i would get 36 really cheap nasty balls but i was pleasently supprised to find a range of slighlty used good quaily balls with names like dunlop, slazenger, top flite etc. well recommended
on 21 November 2009
Ordered 2x 36 balls for 1 delivery.
Unfortunately they were delivered all loose in a box which is, from my point of view, too big for the balls itself - contains more air than items (= save shipping - use smaller packing!)
Also, the balls were packed loose in the carton, so they were shaking around and made really noise. The postman was quite scared that the box' content was broken.
Wouldn't it be better to put the balls in an envelope?
Fast delivery!

The balls itself are all of good quality, only 1 or 2 are feeling really used; only 1 ball got additional marks by the former owner.
Good collection, mostly Dunlop & Slazenger - contained even 1 ball with a the logo print of the Universal Studios (Florida) ;-)
on 4 August 2010
Good value for money and for someone like me it is ideal as I'm just starting out. However, there weren't any Callaway or other major brand balls but for the price I can't complain.
on 29 June 2011
FAST DELIVERY AND ALL BALLS BRAND NEW CONDITION, ALTHOUGH I PURCHASED THE MIXED BALLS, ALL ARE QUALITY AND A GOOD MIX. WILL DEFINATELY USE AGAIN, NOT THAT I LOOSE BALLS ALL THE TIME OF COURSE !
on 18 July 2010
This is a great buy for the money, medium to low quality balls, Donnay/Dunlop etc but ideal for me to go and lose. Quick delivery.