on 18 October 2013
Finally received it just two weeks ago.Love the colour!It is matte and hard as described.The silicon keypad cover fits snugly on the keypad.I thought it would keep slipping off but it hasn't done that so far.The bottom half of the case took a while to fit on properly,kept slipping off but once it snapped in,it hasn't come off since.The carry case was a little disappointing though,because I expected it to be made of different material. They all fit beautifully together and this is all in all a good investment.Great price but arrived late.
on 4 March 2015
the clip on case is not made very well, the edges are a bit sharp like its just been flipped out of a mould and packaged. the screen protector is poorly made and doesn't line up with the camera or the edges of the screen. the keyboard protector is not correct for the UK keyboard, return button is different. finally the sort of neoprene protector is good quality, but should have just bought it on its own. i'm concerned this clip on case will damage my laptop more than protect it so i will just now go and buy the real stuff from apple.
on 29 September 2015
Fantastico! love this so much. the hard plastic protector is brilliant, and i supremely love the rubber keyboard cover. fits perfectly and does not move about. not actually used the travel thingy, but it fits if i did need it!
make sure you order the right size!
on 17 April 2015
This products turned out to be a lot better than expected. The color is as funky and loud as it appears on the pictures! For some random reason I thought it would be a little less bright, but I have already gotten used to it! Good deal for everything that comes along in the package! And it fits my old MacBook Pro perfectly!
on 5 August 2013
The hard cover fitted onto my Macbook pro without any problem and looks very smart. The Sleeve is also a very good fit.

The keyboard protector is not up to date for the new keyboard configuration and the three keys around the return button are in a different layout, and you lose one key completely when you put the cover over. Finally the screen protector, after several attempts, still had air bubbles in it, so I gave up with it at that point.
on 6 March 2014
I chose this rating because the products are amazing and fit my computer perfectly. The colour is great too. The products came two days before expected and were wrapped up very well. Everything with this purchase went smoothly and I would recommend buying from these people again. Thankyou for a great product.
on 23 February 2014
The bottom part of the case does not fit onto my Mac, keeps sliding off and has left little scratches!!! The keyboard cover is completely useless as it doesn't fit the UK keyboard whatsoever so that was a waste of money!

One good thing, the sleeve is nice. That is all. But really disappointed with this and will be contacting the seller about this! Not please at all!
on 24 December 2014
it protects my laptop and although its easy to put on, its difficult to remove (especially when your tying not to scratch your laptop in the process). it gets dirty that is expected, but the material feels more like plastic than rubber, just a heads up.
on 1 January 2014
Took me awhile to make my mind up on this case but so glad I did, I have an expensive i7 mac book pro and protection of any kind is vital. It fits really well, has a nice feel to it and surprises mac owners who can't understand how I have a black mac book pro. The apple logo illuminates through the case when the lid is lifted otherwise it looks black which in it's self disguises the fact that it's a mac. I also purchased a rubber keyboard cover very cheap on amazon and for not a lot of money they both give great protection. Would definitely recommend.
on 2 September 2015
The plastic case fits my laptop nicely but the rubber pads on the bottom fell off very quickly so now my laptop slides around slightly on a smooth surface. The colour is vibrant as shown. The laptop sleeve also fits very snuggly and it feels that my laptop is safe. The keyboard cover is for the American keyboard but it doesn't make much of a difference to be honest, it still lies very flat.