on 18 September 2013
Whilst this is a lovely looking itema and seems well worth the money it was very disappointing to find out after we bought it that the keyboard cover will NOT fit a UK MacBook Pro Keyboard. When we asked for a replacement the supplier advised that the keyboard cover only fits the US version. So if you are buying this one for the keyboard cover and have a UK MacBook then you may want to look elsewhere.
on 7 March 2013
I really like the fact that this case protects my Macbook and with a nice colour making it look more personal to jazz up your Macbook.

I recommend this to anyone worried about protecting your MacBook.
on 29 May 2014
Does exactly what it claims to. I got the black version and I love the way that the apple logo shines through when the laptop is in use. Be aware that the keyboard cover does not fit UK keyboards, but I knew this when I ordered it, anyone who moans about that in the reviews clearly isn't reading the product description carefully enough before they order!
on 10 September 2015
Pros and cons to this cover. I thought "rubber coated" would feel soft and rubbery to the touch. It doesn't There is an ever so slight matted rubbery-ness to the finish, but it's essentially a hard plastic casing. A bit fiddly to get on, much fiddlier to get off. The reason I've had to take it off several times is because grit and grime tends to get trapped inside it. I've had to remove it to wipe down the laptop. Seems to defeat the purpose but I give it 3 stars because it still protects it from scrapes and some protection is better than none.
on 18 July 2013
This was exactly what i was expecting to arrive. Was worried it may not be as bright as it is in the picture but it really is. I use my computer for work in a very white jewellery shop so it really stands out and i am always receiving great compliments.
on 10 November 2014
Remember to read that this is for none eu MacBook Pro the key cover will not fit English MacBooks. I didn't read all of the print but when I asked about it they were happy to tell me it was for none eu but not to do anything about it eg send the cover back and swap for the English one.
on 22 October 2013
Solid green case that fits well and does not affect any heating issues. It has appropriate spaces for all the functions, the only thing not the best about it was the silicon keyboard cover it comes with is to fit an american macbook as opposed to an english one, so the keys dont match up exactly, other than that great product
on 5 May 2014
I have a Macbook pro 13inch 2009 model and this case fits perfectly. The product feels smooth and is easy to grip. It doesn't feel like average slippery plastic you usually find on other Macbook cases which is great as this one stands out.
on 12 August 2016
Ordered this laptop case as my old one had cracks in and was beginning to show its age, and when this one arrived it did not disappoint! The colour is vibrant and lovely, and the laptop remains cool because the case has air vents in it.
There are little clips on the case which keep it from falling off the laptop itself, and the case is so slip it fits inside my laptop's neoprene case as well.

I did not use the keyboard cover as it was adapted for either the US keyboard or the keyboard on the MacBook with retina display (I don't remember which) but it did not fit my keyboard. Nevertheless, even if it had fitted mine, I doubt I would have used it since I like the feel of the real keys.
on 5 February 2014
after it arrived fitted it to the laptop no shoddy workmanship as in it had been checked over so no rough edges the fit is absolutely spot on have a couple of scratches on my macbook should have bought one sooner