- Car & Motorbike Store for a wide selection of top products, including car parts, travel essentials, maintenance tools and much more.
GOOME GM07W OBD GPS Tracker Mini Auto OBD Car GSM Vehicle Tracking Device Small Plug Play GPS Locator 1 year free trail
This item at this price, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.Prime free trial and invitee customers: We will automatically apply an Amazon.com Gift Card to your Gift Card Balance in the amount equal to the Prime exclusive discount after you become a paid Prime member. If you cancel your paid Prime membership or return the qualifying smartphone within the first 3 months of your paid Prime membership, we may void your Gift Card or charge you in the amount of the Gift Card. Terms and Conditions apply.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1.Goome aren't based on advertising hype, we sell by word of mouth
- 2. Associated with Caronline-15 millions user-most reliable platfrom with Web&App
- 3.Web interface, iPhone&Android APP for real time monitoring, status reports. You can download the APP "car online" or log on the website : www.gpsoo.net for detailed information. Account is the IMEI NO. and the password is last 6 digits of IMEI No.
- 4. No installation, no wiring harness, simply plugs into OBD port; OBD standard interface
- 5. 1 year free trial for most stable and functional goome platform
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Goome aren't based on advertising hype, they sell by word of mouthGOOME GM07W GPS Tracker-Track Vehicles Anywhere!
Location Accuracy:10 meters, 2D RMS
Real time vehicle tracking. Support Google map location inquiry.APN Automatic Identification in your country GSM Chip:Quad Band GSM 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
Goome Tracker Advantages:
Multi domain access to ensure no single point of failure
APN adapted to most of the operator in the world
Broken-point continuingly-transferring, ensure the stable of data
Remote upgrade to ensure that the device is in the latest version
Technical Advantages of Goome Platform
Single domain to access
layered disaster recovery platform
Large capacity support
Actual application scenario.
1*GM07W GPS Tracker
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Hi, I purchased this tracker because of the overall good reviews! I inserted a PAYG SIM, replaced the cover and plugged it in to OBD port on our 2013 Automatic Citroen Grand Picasso. I started the car up an immediately got a warning message from the system “place the gearbox in position ‘N’”! It was already in NEUTRAL! I thought, here we go! I ignored the warning and selected “A” and I tried to move off and, as well as another message “the hand brake is released”, I also got a very LOUD BEEPING noise! I tried several times but got the same warnings so, I removed the tracker in case it damaged our car! The OBD Port is working fine because I then connected our Car OBD Reader and that worked fine! Contacted GOOME many times to ask why I was getting these warning messages but, although customer service did reply many times, it seems that they could not understand or, diagnose why I was getting these warning messages; so basically, I received no help that would enable me to get the tracker working - the language barrier did not help! I was really hoping that this tracker would work because it does sound like it is a very good tracker for not much money but again, no help from GOOME. Probably had a faulty unit! Received a refund!
I've read many buyers say that they just plugged it into their cars OBD ports and it just worked so, I really wanted my tracker to do the same but, as stated, that was not the case! I would have thought that, if GOOME can manufacture a great little tracker like the GM07W, then their technicians could diagnose why I was getting the warning messages.
Karl from GOOME sent me an email offering to send me another tracker and I assumed that, because of the problems I had with the faulty tracker, the replacement was going to be a FREE 'good will gesture' from GOOME but, still haven't heard anything from Karl!
It worked for me, it might work for you!
Before you start purchase a Giffgaff SIM - Pay monthly £5.00 (cheapest package)
Make a note of the IMEI number which is on the tracker.
Now lets begin, nice and easy...
(1) The tracker initially feels cheap and loose (this is normal).
(2) Pull apart the tracker. It should come apart in two pieces (don't worry, this is normal). Use a thin plastic tool to prise it apart.
(3) Look for a flat metal plate. Your SIM should go inside the flat metal place. If you look carefully at the plate you should see a diagram which indicates how to insert the SIM.
(4) Insert your Giffgaff SIM inside the plate and push it right down until it clicks in place.
** No APN settings required **
(5) Go to phone and download "Car Online"
(6) Type in your IMEI number and your password (which is the last 6 numbers of the IMEI number)
(7) Tweak settings if required.
I hope this helps...
Sorry, if it is not clear.
EDIT: Had to rate my review down. Locations work fine, however Alarms do NOT work at all. I emailed Karl as the only support email and after his fix didn't work, he has blanked me for a week. Support is APPALLING!
I will be trying it on one fleet van before rolling out to more.
Most recent customer reviews
Now purchased 4 of these with the GiffGaff sim package. All works as per discription. Can view on web or using the CarOnline app.Read more