Customer reviews

GM Cricket Cable Sweater Cream Xx-Large
Size: XX-Large|Colour: Cream|Change

on 25 May 2017
Lovely sweater. My son is very pleased with it.
on 17 March 2017
Bought it to use for indoor bowling and it is ideal.
on 18 July 2017
Great!
on 11 May 2017
Too large, but very helpful returns department.
on 27 August 2009
I understood cricket sweaters were becoming popular as fashion items, so I bought this as a gift for everyday use. Recipient was delighted with it, (or he said he was!), and uses it a lot. Fits well, it's well made, easily washable, and a lot cheaper than I expected.Buy this and you shouldn't be disappointed.
on 13 December 2009
A cricket jumper that keeps out the cold, looks sporty, lasts for years, washes well. What else could I want? even the price is a bargain.
9/10
on 18 June 2010
Thank you. Superb sweater. I am very proud when I wear is. It is soft and comfortable. Excellent delivery and aftersales service
on 7 February 2013
I had been looking for a cream cable-knit sweater for my 13 year old son everywhere, not for playing cricket but just for general use. Eventually my search ended here. I got the 'Large Boys' size. The fit is very good and generous enough so he should get a year or two out of it. He looks very smart in it and will come in very handy. The icing on the cake is that I was expecting to py a lot more for this item.
on 30 December 2013
All went well, delivery when promised and goods just what I ordered and the recipient (grandson) was thrilled and wore the cricket sweater all over Christmas! Pleased to rceommend.
on 26 May 2013
My boy will be able to wear this for a couple of years, in the cold early and late season. It will comfort him and allow him to get the wickets, and scores I so desire him to get!